Sad day in the CA household...

OK, I was asleep through a lot of pointlessness. Could someone help me with a very important question?

Question: How in the hell is Rey Mysterio a spot monkey? What makes Rey Mysterio matches spotty?

He jumps a lot? He needs to shave? Ask somebody else, I never called him a spot monkey.

I think only Capt Charisma called him a spot monkey, and I'm not sure if he did that, he just said that we are hypocrites to call Jeff Hardy a spot monkey, but give props to Rey Mysterio. That argument would work, if you threw logic out.

He's too small, he can't work the mic, his moves don't actually look like they hurt and he's so small that there seems to be no impact to them. The 6-1-9 is almost as bad as the worm or the people elbow. Almost everything he does in-ring is a spot, it isn't free flowing like his crusierwight stuff therefore its spardic and spotty. Whats even worse is the fact he botches nearly everyone of his spots, watch his match with Edge at the RR, I counted at least 5 botched moves by Rey in that match.

Calling Rey a spotty worker is ridiculous. Rey has more psychology in a single dropkick than the majority of the WWE roster has in it's entire moveset. His matches flow seemlessly from one spot to another, and his selling is second to none.

Anyone who calls Rey a spot worker, needs to brush up on what being a spotty worker really is.

Calling Rey a spotty worker is ridiculous. Rey has more psychology in a single dropkick than the majority of the WWE roster has in it's entire moveset. His matches flow seemlessly from one spot to another, and his selling is second to none.

Anyone who calls Rey a spot worker, needs to brush up on what being a spotty worker really is.

Like I said go and watch his match with Edge at the RR, Rey was spotty, sparadic, and he mistimed and botched a ton of moves. It has been typical of most of Rey's matches for the last 3 years. Apart form selling his leg injury, where was this so called ring psychology you talk about him been so good at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back