Sad day in the CA household...

Ew Ew, a blacklight, spinner belt, with track marks on the side. Is it real, or all apart of my Imagi-Nation.

Benoits did. People basically stopped caring when Chris won the title.

People don't realize that the belts are more important when good wrestlers don't win the. See DiBiase, Perfect, Piper, Andre (minus 30 seconds), Scott Hall and others that never won the title. If it were up to most people, any time the crowd cheered for someone, they would get a title. The belts are meaningless nowadays because when you're hot, they slap a belt on you. Did Jake Roberts hold a title in the WWE, nope, but that made the belts better.

Oh god, are we a few title matches away from glow in the dark spinner belts?

That would be pretty cool actually. Hardy has earned his spot, I want his push to continue and hopefully a HHH/Hardy fued for the title with Hardy winning. HBK/Hardy for the title would be good to.

People don't realize that the belts are more important when good wrestlers don't win the. See DiBiase, Perfect, Piper, Andre (minus 30 seconds), Scott Hall and others that never won the title. If it were up to most people, any time the crowd cheered for someone, they would get a title. The belts are meaningless nowadays because when you're hot, they slap a belt on you. Did Jake Roberts hold a title in the WWE, nope, but that made the belts better.

So the best wrestlers not winning the title makes the belt better? Come on. people like Hall and Mr. Perfect deserved a title run but got held back so worthless asswads like Hogan could get a run. Steamboat should have gotten a run but was held back. That title in the 80's meant nothing because the most deserving didn't get a run. How can you say the best not getting a run makes the belts better?

That would be pretty cool actually. Hardy has earned his spot, I want his push to continue and hopefully a HHH/Hardy fued for the title with Hardy winning. HBK/Hardy for the title would be good to.

I wouldn't mind seeing that either. I actually posted in the Elimination Chamber thread that the best outcome would be Hardy getting the title shot. It would be great to see anything other the HHH/Cena. I'm not big on Hardy, but at least it would be something new.

Whats the big deal with Kennedy he's boring, his in-ring work is average, and I'm yet to see these incredible mic skills he's supposed to have.

Lets just say this about Kennedy. He Got OVER huge just by saying three fucking Words. How many other Wrestlers can say that they got over By saying Three Fucking Words. MISTER. KENNEDY...........................KENNEDY. He Got over with that. He has the charisma to go far. And His Promos are diliberatly they way they are. He is trying to get the fans to hate him.

Yeah Jeff is different. noone else in the world bases their hair colour on the type of Powerade they are drinking at the time.

Find any random promo of Kennedy's and there you go.
I can only remember two in my entire life where I sat there and thought "This isn't that bad". One was a promo he cut on Undertaker from Smackdown, and the other was from Raw the other night, the same promo the crowd was completely uninterested in.
Lets just say this about Kennedy. He Got OVER huge just by saying three fucking Words. How many other Wrestlers can say that they got over By saying Three Fucking Words. MISTER. KENNEDY...........................KENNEDY.
Kennedy has never been over "huge". He would get nice pops. Getting over huge is what you see when Triple H comes to the ring.

And, Monty Brown got over in TNA saying "Pppoooooooouuuuunnnnnnnnnnceeeeee.......period". So, now all of a sudden Monty Brown is talented?

He has the charisma to go far.
I've yet to see this charisma. His are met with yawns, and he's yet to find an opponent that can make a crowd care about him.

And His Promos are diliberatly they way they are. He is trying to get the fans to hate him.
So, fans give Kennedy face pops because of his promos, promos that are trying to get people to hate him? And you call that a good thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back