• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Royal Rumble LD- Lets have a Royal Champion!

The show was awesome from start to finish. The story is there. Reigns vs HHH, Lesnar vs Bray, Y2J vs Ambrose. Nice storytelling actually.. Great show.

If you're gonna blame anyone, blame yourselves for reading the dirst sheets..

Just that.

Well it wasn't shit. There's a few angles that can come from it and it was a relatively good finish. loses a few marks for being very meh towards the end but the match as a whole up until Brock was thrown out was really good.

One thing I desliked though. Lesnar should have gone berserk after being elimanated like that. He should have killed Bray Wyatt.

Na, he was beaten down by the entire Wyatt family and then eliminated. It made sense how it was booked, and they went on to make Bray look 'strong' also. Well booked, lMO.

Overall, this was a well-booked Rumble. Tho, I did see shades of last year's booking being 'corrected' to an extent, especially the ending where it was Ambreigns vs HHH & Sheamus(instead of 2015's Show and Kane).

A little bit of a predictable ending for sure, but regardless of what the haters may say, that was an awesome PPV. A few things I didn't like for sure, but for the most part, pretty logical series of events.

Great PPV. Kalisto/ADR was kind of meh but everything else was really good if not great. Definitley feel better about the start to this WM season than last year.

So the end result was quite predictable, but it was a fun Rumble. Looks like Trips/Roman and Lesnar/Wyatts for mania, and I can get behind that.

HHH is WWE Champion in 2016 lol

The match still wasn't as terrible as last year's, and quite a bit of it was actually pretty good. Sure AJ got eliminated but he lasted quite a while, got a few eliminations, and it's not like he was eliminated by Miz or whatever, it was by Owens who will get that heat, but people also don't hate him in a bad way. I don't know where Styles goes from here, probably a short feud with KO since Zayn I think is still in NXT and then they can have Zayn/Owens at Mania and Nakamura should be ready by then too.

The last man standing match had some good selling, some nice spots, and a really good finish and it was a good choice for an opener.

The tag match was fine, Xavier was entertaining and the finish was pretty good too.

The US championship match had quite a few botches, but I'm glad Kalisto won. It would've been better if he ya know... didn't lose the title a few days prior but whatever, what can you do.

The divas match was good for the last few minutes and then had an appalling finish, but Banks/Charlotte will be fine and hopefully Banks wins the title.

Overall, a good show once you get past some of the booking which when you think about it, isn't too horrendous or anything. Or at least not as bad as the past two years where you had Batista whose return was a complete flop until his short run with Evolution again, and Reigns who was as green as grass. So yeah, this wasn't all that bad. The Rumble slowed down and became quite predictable at the end, but it was still quite a good show and with the talent they have right now, plus when guys like Rollins, Cena, Cesaro, Kidd etc. return along with guys like Nakamura, Gallows/Anderson, and whoever else they bring in and bring up, this year could be pretty awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back