RAW LD 28/12/2015 Lets Go Cena! Cena Sucks!

Match For Divas Title at Royal Rumble

• Charlotte VS Becky

• Charlotte VS Paige

• Charlotte VS Sasha

• Charlotte VS Becky VS Paige

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Lets Go Cena!

Cena Sucks!

John Cena is gonna return today on this year's last RAW facing Alberto Del Rio for the US title

which he will probably win via DQ :shrug:

Additionally Some essential wrestlers of WWE will miss this RAW for performing a Live Event in Allentown, PA :(
Which include
1. Kane
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Bray Wyatt
4. Erick Rowan
5. Luke Harper
6. Braun Strowman
7. Tyler Breeze
8. Tommy Dreamer
9. The Dudley Boyz
10. Paige
11. Charlotte

By the way, who would want you Charlotte to face for the Divas Title at Royal Rumble?

I would want Charlotte VS Becky VS Paige which Paige wins and then loses to Sasha at Wrestlemania!

They had a Live Event at this same time last year also. All about making money after all.

Ntm, the names that aren't advertised aren't such a big loss anyway.

Then again, there might well be ppl who want to watch Wyatts vs ECW #32394289, Ziggler vs Breeze #42948349 again...

It's just Rumble fodder missing really. They wouldn't be doing anything interesting tonight. To be honest I don't expect the Road to the Rumble to kick off properly till next week.

Cena and Mr Mcmahon are on and snoozefest Wyatt out of my stream. Sign me in. :)

By the way, who would want you Charlotte to face for the Divas Title at Royal Rumble?
Becky Lynch and Sasha. Though by the looks of things we may got Becky but no Sasha. WWE and Vince are no fans of tripple threats. And heard Vince is no fan for Sasha. :(

So the Rock announced via Instagram a little while ago that he's going to be at Mania. There's that. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up on a Raw or two in the coming weeks.

Rock/Reigns = interesting

Rock/Triple H = meh

Rock/Lesnar = money

Rock/Cena = torture

If Randy,Sting and Seth wasn't injured I would love to see Rock/Orton. It would be perfect timing and we could have
Cena/Reigns
Triple H/Seth
Sting/Taker
Rock/Orton
Lesnar/Owens

I'm rooting for the Bungles. I've always had a soft spot for em. Sorry about your dumpster fire of a baseball team, though.

I was actually at happy hour/burger night when all of our phones went off w/the ESPN Tradr Alert. It will be interesting to see how the Yanks handle him.

Do another WCW invasion and they have an angle where Ted Turner left WCW to Triple H and Stephanie's children and the child comes back and takes over even though the children weren't born and Steph and HHH weren't even married.

I haven't liked Roman's crowd entrance for over a year now but I especially don't like it when he comes out unscheduled. He was just chillin at the concession stand? I know, overthinking it.

I haven't liked Roman's crowd entrance for over a year now but I especially don't like it when he comes out unscheduled. He was just chillin at the concession stand? I know, overthinking it.

It's a valid criticism for sure. Maybe he replaced concessions Kane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back