• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Royal Rumble LD- Lets have a Royal Champion!

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Who do you want to win?

Brock Lesnar

So that

He can lose it to Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 32

To make my Wrestlemania 32 card like

Wyatt VS Brock(c) for WWE WHC
Ambrose(c) VS Jericho for IC Title
Becky(c) VS Sasha for Divas Title
Owens VS Undertaker
Reigns VS Triple H
New Day VS Dudleyz VS Wyatts VS Usos for Tag titles
Paige VS Charlotte
Ladder match for US Title with Kalisto as Champ

20160118222558.jpg

Who do I want to win? This is a question that has puzzled people for centuries. If I had a choice in who won, I would chose...

DEAN AMBROSE!!!

He would be a surprise entry into the Rumble. Ambrose would act like he's there to help Roman Reigns win; therefore keep him as WWE Champion. Only for Ambrose to eliminate him and win the title.

Think about it! The last time Ambrose was close to winning the WWE title was when he and Reigns faced off at Survivor Series. WWE could have Ambrose upset about losing his IC title earlier to Owens, figuring he'll give the Rumble a shot because it's for the WWE title. Where he'll win after eliminating his "brother" Reigns. Setting up a great feud in time for Mania.

Which has never been the case when both have been competing for the WWE Championship.

pI1w9.gif

No, I know that. But they always been the best of friends, two "brothers" who are always there for each other. There needs to be a break up, where they'll feud for the title at Mania.

There doesn't need to be anything.

As for being brothers who are there for one another, neither held back in previous situations where the belt was on the line. Could they forge a temporary alliance to make it to further into the match? Sure. But Ambrose isn't going to be in there to pretend he's helping Reigns win.

If Ambrose is even in the match.

Yeah, you're right. I would imagine, for story line reasons, Ambrose would enter the match to help protect Roman Reigns. When he spots an opportunity to win, he'll capitalize to become the champion. I can only hope!

Psyched for the show tonight. So many ideas being thrown around, some plausible and some utterly ridiculous. But if WWE can do this correctly, has the potential to be an epic PPV.

Why isn't RVD on the legends list?

Everyone can disregard this drinking game rule card. It's clearly booty.

Also, if Punk shows up I finish the bottle and pass out over my keyboard. You guys have my word.

It's 1:22 AM right now, and I'm not gonna come online till 9:30 PM, lest the Royal Rumble match winner's name gets spoiled somehow. How I wish it would air live, but I guess Ten Sports didn't want to spend that much money. I'll have to keep my eyes semi-closed/blurred while opening WhatsApp as well. What a struggle, and then suppose we get a Royal Rumble like the last two years. No, no, no, think positive, Smark.
I'll have to remember to update that Royal Rumble game thread as well.

Anyway, you guys have a good time. I'll catch up with y'all on the RAW LD.

It's 1:22 AM right now, and I'm not gonna come online till 9:30 PM, lest the Royal Rumble match winner's name gets spoiled somehow. How I wish it would air live, but I guess Ten Sports didn't want to spend that much money. I'll have to keep my eyes semi-closed/blurred while opening WhatsApp as well. What a struggle, and then suppose we get a Royal Rumble like the last two years. No, no, no, think positive, Smark.
I'll have to remember to update that Royal Rumble game thread as well.

Anyway, you guys have a good time. I'll catch up with y'all on the RAW LD.

I can see how you may have missed the news, but have you heard about WWE Network?

I want to believe. But after foolishly picking him the last two years, I'm not that brave.

I will say that if we don't see Bryan at some point between tonight and Mania, he's done with WWE. That's the ballgame.

A number of very intriguing possibilities. This could be a very exciting Rumble match as long as the Roman agenda doesn't become too much of an overkill.

If I had photos of Vince milking Cena and could use them as blackmail I would book the Rumble matchas a three part play.

01) Roman at #1. Triple H at #2. Get it going in a big way. I'd let this act play out until entrant #15.

02) Between entrant #13 and #23 set up Brock moving foward against the Wyatt Family.

03) Entrant #20 on shake shit up. Debuts, returns and surprises. Really electrify the RtEM.

I'll earn my smark card for the day and go with Daniel Bryan as the winner.

Would be an excellent way for the Royal Rumble to play out. Except for the fact that he is going to get eliminated by AJ Styles, setting up his debut feud.

Which I guess earns me my smark card for the day as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back