Royal Rumble LD- Lets have a Royal Champion!

Look out for the ********s in the rumble match itself.

These are ones who come out and stop someone from eliminating someone else.

Goldberg was in Miami yesterday for a Legends of Wrestling thing and he is in Orlando today. I think a Rumble appearance is possible.

I don't know about the rest of ya'll but I am pumped. This is the first time I have really been excited to see a Rumble in years.

I don't know about the rest of ya'll but I am pumped. This is the first time I have really been excited to see a Rumble in years.

Hell yes! I can't wait for it the begin. The Royal Rumble is my favorite wrestling event and it's always best with pizza!

I'm rooting for whoever enters 13th.
Really I'm rooting for Reigns barring someone cool debuting/returning.

I see Reigns getting down to him and one other guy and looking like he's going to win and then getting screwed over somehow.

Watching pre-show for once lol. Dudleys vs jobber team and two random teams, wonder how that's going to go :rolleyes:

Royal Rumble is the PPV that I generally always look forward to the most, no matter the build. It's always a match I generally enjoy as it's either really good or just laughly bad, and it's always cool to see the returns or debuts. I don't know who's going to win, it really seems like it'll be Reigns, but it could be Lesnar too and with the way the Wyatts have been ending shows, they could probably be doing something big too, although I don't see Bray winning. I've also been avoiding the main-page for spoilers, so I'm actually looking forward to this show.

I would be so happy if Roman gets thrown out before #10 even gets in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back