Royal Rumble LD- Lets have a Royal Champion!

Or they could be reasonable and distribute that stuff evenly over the course of the match.

Minor surprises early. Like MVP or some shit. It might be wise to avoid anything distracting from Reigns. He is hot right now but that could falter if certain individuals come into the spot light. For that reason I will not be surprised if the likes of Styles and Bryan are held out.

I feel the same about Bryan distracting from Roman, which is why I say they have a window between now and Mania whereas a lot of people might think it needs to be tonight. No need to shoot their entire wad if there's no reason. If we see him tonight, he wins.

They spoiled a big one.

80GWqxz.jpg

Nah. They're referencing a .com feature they've got up regarding Rumble surprises they'd love to see.

They're not opening the purse strings for that guy. No way.

Harry Smith.

Who's next.
Who let the dogs out.
Bulldog
Davey Boy Smith.
Harry Smith.

If none of Bryan, Styles or Zayn show up, I'll leave disappointed. I want a seismic shock and the former two would definitely be that. However, I fully expect another garbage Rumble and have learned not to get my hopes up.

The plan: wake up at 2.30, watch the Rumble match and get some extra sleep.

The reality: sleep through alarm, get spoiled when I can't keep off social media for ten hours.

This card has the potential to be something special, and something that we haven't seen in a long time with the WWE. And that mystery ingredient is the element of surprise. Most of the matches have the potential to go either way and that is only to be commended. I wont be here tonight because, you know, I like to enjoy the product. But you guys have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back