Round Two: #4 Becca Loves D-IC vs. #18 The Pimptations

Becca Loves D-IC vs. The Pimptations

• Becca Loves D-IC

• The Pimptations

Results are only viewable after voting.
BREAKING NEWS!! SECRET PMs FOUND!!

So, there's this tag tourny going on in our Bar Room section right now. I'd really like your support. Any chance you could do a favor and vote for me, hon? :)

Here's the thread:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=1955777#post1955777

Thanks in advance. :)

Love,
Becca xx

P.S.

Vagina, vagina, vagina.

Similar to "Location, location, location."

As in "The location I like where I like to take penis."

Well... one of the locations. ;)

omg...lol, u pmd me. ADMIN PMD ME i sure will, i love HBK
THEY THINK IM CUTE THEY NO IM SEXY!!!

lol...
I know I'm sexy too.

GRRRRRRRR, bb. ;)
:lol: :blush: :worship:

Alright my final say in this whole thing:

While this is supposed to be for fun and all, I will say that the comment "I wouldn't mind if we lost to these two posters" and then going to PM people to vote for you, to me shows disrespect. I would think that y'all would have the common courtesy and respect to have a close and even match end the proper way without PMing random people for votes.

That said, congrats to Becca Loves D-IC, I'm not coming back to this joke of a thread.

While this is supposed to be for fun and all, I will say that the comment "I wouldn't mind if we lost to these two posters" and then going to PM people to vote for you, to me shows disrespect. I would think that y'all would have the common courtesy and respect to have a close and even match end the proper way without PMing random people for votes.

That said, congrats to Becca Loves D-IC, I'm not coming back to this joke of a thread.
I resent that. I'd like to think I'm something more than an anonymous randomer.

I adore how Phoenix was complaining about people taking this so seriously, with both of you complaining, while I'm sat here laughing :)

I must say, it upsets me to see someone actually getting upset at how this turned out. For the record, I sent PMs to no one. However, if you want to get angry at anyone, point the blame to tdigs. He made the rules and Becca merely followed them. Matter of fact, that rule wasn't even considered "cheap", since tdigs publicly pointed it out at the beginning of the tourney. In my eyes, that's almost a direct invite to PM people for votes.

So once again, don't get mad at us... get mad at tdigs. End of story.

This thread has been hilarious. Though I will say I'm on Ty's side. As much fun as this thread has been, he has a point.

Anyway, The AWESOME Natural Docsasters are totally going to clean up next round. Free disco stick rides for all!

This thread has been hilarious. Though I will say I'm on Ty's side. As much fun as this thread has been, he has a point.

Anyway, The AWESOME Natural Docsasters are totally going to clean up next round. Free disco stick rides for all!

His point is invalid. According to the guy running this thing (tdigs), Becca did something that was her right to do in this tourney by PMing people.

Call a spade a spade. Rules are rules. No more crying about it. THE END.

His point is invalid. According to the guy running this thing (tdigs), Becca did something that was her right to do in this tourney by PMing people.

Call a spade a spade. Rules are rules. No more crying about it. THE END.

Just because it was her right to do it though, it doesn't make it right.

If you're so confident that you're going to win, why is there the need to PM people for votes? At the end of the day, it's a tournament on a wrestling message board that's meant to be fun. The fact that people pull these politics and shenanigans in order to win a popularity contest, who's the real loser at the end of the poll? In addition to it being lame, it takes all the fun out of this contest.

I like you and IC, D-Man, you know that, but I can't respect someone who needs to pad their vote count on a wrestling message board by PMing newbs.

If you're so confident that you're going to win, why is there the need to PM people for votes? At the end of the day, it's a tournament on a wrestling message board that's meant to be fun. The fact that people pull these politics and shenanigans in order to win a popularity contest, who's the real loser at the end of the poll? In addition to it being lame, it takes all the fun out of this contest.

I like you and IC, D-Man, you know that, but I can't respect someone who needs to pad their vote count on a wrestling message board by PMing newbs.

Exactly! I'm having a blast, this is amusing me lots.

Maybe not. But it also isn't right to choose between friends when voting on here. It also isn't right to have a fucking special guest referee by the name of Sidious in this round, which should have no bearing on the cliaber of posters being voted for.

Should I go on?

The special ref was funny. And you also got the homefield advantage.

It worked under kayfabe rules in the earlier rounds, anyway. And are you saying Ty and Phoenix are bad posters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back