Round Two: #4 Becca Loves D-IC vs. #18 The Pimptations

Becca Loves D-IC vs. The Pimptations

• Becca Loves D-IC

• The Pimptations

Results are only viewable after voting.
If we are indeed against D-IC next time. I will be PMing n00bs until the cows come home. I have the week off of work, so don't think I wont...

:p

you'll be going against the queen of vote****ing though. You'll still have a tough fight on your hands.

This post is basically to back up the reason I'm never a fan of these elements. Much like with the End of Year Awards, there always seems to be the element of fun which becomes too serious for some and it basically resorts to "cheap tactics" which spoils the fun for everyone.

I have no problems with D-Man, IC nor Becca but the fact that this online tournament game is taken too seriously to the point where despite saying "Haha, to be fair, I don't mind losing to you 2 if it happens, you're both amazing posters" is taken as bullshit. It's just a silly little bit of fun but someone has to take it too seriously.

I'm off to play Monopoly and be the Banker because that's how I roll!

This post is basically to back up the reason I'm never a fan of these elements. Much like with the End of Year Awards, there always seems to be the element of fun which becomes too serious for some and it basically resorts to "cheap tactics" which spoils the fun for everyone.

I have no problems with D-Man, IC nor Becca but the fact that this online tournament game is taken too seriously to the point where despite saying "Haha, to be fair, I don't mind losing to you 2 if it happens, you're both amazing posters" is taken as bullshit. It's just a silly little bit of fun but someone has to take it too seriously.

I'm off to play Monopoly and be the Banker because that's how I roll!

This amuses me :)

I demand both teams be disqualified, and The AWESOME Natural Docsasters get added in their place, with Lady Gaga replacing Pyrusane as manager and The Miz as third member. The battle will take place in my house, with my mother as referee. It ends in a no contest when mum grounds me for staying up past my bedtime.

It's just that I wasn't aware that WZ had 9223372036854775791 other members. That all decided to vote simultaneously.

Excelently coordinated campaign though. Becca, take notes.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!!!111111 AONA;LKDF NASD;LKFN AINOGOA[' NDV'OAB'QI ENWRB NERB AQIOHIPVNEWI ONPWOIENVOIENVBIOENR BER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back