Round Two: #3 The White Minstrel Show vs. #8 The Funniest Men In America

The White Minstrel Show vs. The Funniest Men In America

• The White Minstrel Show

• The Funniest Men In America

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well ... well. Isn't this interesting. Yet one more victory as a result of use of the Lord Sidious name attached to this team, which I graciously allowed you to use since the inception of this tournament. Naturally, even though retired, I couldn't help but put in a very brief appearance as a result of this particular win with my name attached to it.

No, I can't say I am thrilled about this particular pairing, but it is what it is and now I suppose it's on to Round 3 ... "partner".

Actually...on to the finals...but only Ricky. You almost cost me that round, Sid. You've been booted.

Edit: Along with the millions (and millions!) of course.

We lost because Ricky offered rep for votes. I have red repped all the people who did so, which is ironic, or pathetic, or something.

Oh, I don't actually care. I was more doing it to try and be funny. About half way through, I thought "people are going to think I care, aren't they?". In all honesty, I'm amazed Ricky pulled it off, but people just love rep around here.

It's cool, we'll get added again, these tournaments are serious business and repping people for votes is frowned upon.

I don't think we will. The theme this year is "it's all just a bit of fun, PM people for votes if you want" You know, because it's fun, and people don't actually want to win, they just like sending emails to people they've never spoken to nor read a post of.

african_bullfrog_small.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back