The White Minstrel Show vs. PEACHES N SCREAM

• The White Minstrel Show

• PEACHES N SCREAM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 2:

The White Minstrel Show (Uncle Sam, Y 2 Jake, and Tastycles)
[YOUTUBE]X5iOiLX5ppA[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

PEACHES N SCREAM (Via Armbar & Rizza)
[YOUTUBE]-oaHHrNQVrg[/YOUTUBE]

034039_30f0f18f.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Jim Davidson
JIM%20DAVIDSON.jpg

Discuss the first-round match-up between The White Minstrel Show and PEACHES N SCREAM in this thread. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in three days.

Tastycles is my favorite poster on here.

Armbar is a cool dude, but in terms of rookies and posting, I prefer nickb03.

Sam and Jake are teh legendary.

Sorry Armbar, but I gotta go with Jake, Sam, and Tasty. Tasty is easily my favorite poster around these joints and Same and Jake are hilarious and are two of the best posters to grace the site.

Meh. Couldn't decide, so I flipped a coin. In an unrelated note, Sam, Jake, and Tasty got my vote.

No idea who Rizza is.

My love for Armbar, and his Brock Lesnar-eque rise through the ranks could not sway me from voting for 3 of the top ten posters in the whole site.

KB and Sly are the only team i can see presenting legit competition

I feel that if we could get more votes than The White Minstrel Show, we could possibly win this round.

To NorCal: Go Niners? :(

They'd be easier for you to defeat if they had less popular members. Or fewer popular members. Or no members at all.

You're familiar with the tag title match from the 2008 Night of Champions, right?

I'd forgotten that there were two sets of tag titles. Not only that. I also remembered the set with the weaker champions at that time.

Sorry Armbar, the fact that I don't know who your parter is means a vote for the other three.

Plus Tasty rocks, Jake bant me and Sam is coool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back