Round One: #3 The White Minstrel Show vs. #30 Peaches N Scream

The White Minstrel Show vs. PEACHES N SCREAM

• The White Minstrel Show

• PEACHES N SCREAM

Results are only viewable after voting.
I figured that we'd be at a disadvantage if we didn't have a third. Little did I know about the five point rule. It was probably written somewhere all along - fucked if I went looking for it.

I figured that we'd be at a disadvantage if we didn't have a third. Little did I know about the five point rule. It was probably written somewhere all along - fucked if I went looking for it.

It wasn't said, just implied that Tdigs had something up his sleeve.

I hate to say it, but Armbar's back is going to be killing him from carrying his team in this tourney.

But, even though he is absolutely great, Armbar's too new and not enough to grab my vote. His competition is too overwhelming.

Well, at least we went out to legends.

I hate to say it, but Armbar's back is going to be killing him from carrying his team in this tourney.

Yea I know, but hey, riding coattails isn't a bad thing is it? I mean I got to be associated with Armbar, so.....

Well fuck, my partner could get us that vote if he actually showed up once in a while

I do apologize man, life has been kicking my ass lately.

I suppose six votes (four excluding myself and my partner) isn't so bad, especially considering the names that did vote for us. We also get five extra votes, so if my math is right, and it's not, we've already won this thing.

Rizza and Armbar are both good stuff. But it's Sam, and Jake, and Tastycles. Bunch of fine British men, the lot of them.

Oh THIS must be that Jane humor I've heard about. Now I get it. Come back when you've A) lost your virginity because I can almost gaurentee your like 15 or B) when you have something funny to say. By funny I mean just about anything other than whomever 4 bantz or some out dated insult that was never funny to begin with. I don't give a fuck what anybody says here dude, you aren't funny.

Many reasons I made up randomly why I should stop this destruction

A.) A higher percent of players support their own team on that one team
B.) Think I ran out of false reasons
C.) Jake didn't team with Marquis, betraying his n... protege

I knew there was no way he could be older than 15. Still, I didn't act like a fucking idiot when I was that age nor did many people I know. Maybe I'm getting senile in my old age or something.

And I don't think it's that bad of a destruction. Our opponents are three of the biggest names here. We did better than I thought we would.

He has little to no idea what the fuck a troll is. The art of trolling is all but dead. They aren't meant to be genuinly annoying and incredibly unfunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back