Round One: #16 The Natural Docsasters vs. #17 The WZ Threebirds

The Natural Docsasters vs. The WZ Threebirds

• The Natural Docsasters

• The WZ Threebirds

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm probably the most overrated motherfucker on these forums.

Yeah, I said it, I'm overrated. I'm never on anymore, and even I acknowledge that. Not that I don't love you boys, just got a lot on my plate now. Doc, however, is that good a poster. He's facing an uphill battle facing three established names, but I feel that he still is a great poster. His thoughts on the buisness are awesome, so out of that, I'd advise voting for Doc, not for me.

Though, when I am on, and everyone can attest to this, most people seem to slob on my knob here. I don't get why. I've been overrated since that damn JTMFTG.

FINALLY someone admits that everyone's on tentas cock and he's overrated and oh wait it's tenta who admitted this.

Tenta? Overrated? MY ASS.

Dude, you post gold.

When I'm here. Key word there.

And actually, not really. What other places have I left my mark? The Old School is the only place I'm relavant.

Anyway, this one's for Doc. He's one of the nicest guys we got here. Most people slag him for his graphic works. I say bullshit. If you've read his recent stuff in the GW and Cigar Lounge, you'll see great stuff. I feel if he did this, rather than graphics, you'd all be licking his ballsack, and say how good he is. But he's got a natural gift for sigs, so everyone else thinks he's only good for sigs. I'm not sure where this came about, but actually take the time to read his posts, and you'll see greatness.

Also, just for some lulz;

Fine, I'm not the most overrated, that clearly goes to one other name. I'll be happy to say it's Becker

FINALLY someone admits that everyone's on tentas cock and he's overrated and oh wait it's tenta who admitted this.

Big Difference;

I say I am overrated. You, however, pretty much ride me like a noob, whenever you can. I'm neither a noob, nor am I that good. I'm just.... Well, good when I wanna be.

Big Difference;

I say I am overrated. You, however, pretty much ride me like a noob, whenever you can. I'm neither a noob, nor am I that good. I'm just.... Well, good when I wanna be.

I still love Tents. Partly cause you still owe me green rep for life :lmao:

Whoa, teach me to pick the wrong night to spend the night at my girlfriend's apartment instead of at my computer.

I love everybody on both of these teams except INDY, and that's just because I don't really ever see him except in the LDs. But if my boys Doc and Tenta love him, then he must be cool. Tenta is one of the best posters on here, when he's around, and Doc made like half of the sigs currently in use on these forums. How they are down this much is beyond me.

Vote for The Natural Docsaster's, and they will make all your dreams come true...

Whoa, teach me to pick the wrong night to spend the night at my girlfriend's apartment instead of at my computer.

I love everybody on both of these teams except INDY, and that's just because I don't really ever see him except in the LDs. But if my boys Doc and Tenta love him, then he must be cool. Tenta is one of the best posters on here, when he's around, and Doc made like half of the sigs currently in use on these forums. How they are down this much is beyond me.

Vote for The Natural Docsaster's, and they will make all your dreams come true...

I am actually here all the time just check out the MMA section.

I am actually here all the time just check out the MMA section.

Oh yah, I don't doubt it a bit, I stick mostly to the wrestling and music sections, and the barroom, that's what I meant by that. The only time I usually cross paths with you is in the LDs because we frequent different sections.

Oh yah, I don't doubt it a bit, I stick mostly to the wrestling and music sections, and the barroom, that's what I meant by that. The only time I usually cross paths with you is in the LDs because we frequent different sections.

Yeah, that tends to be the only real time I see you as well. I stick to the MMA and Movie section though I do try and get around to the other sections as well. My niche just happens to be in non wrestling areas.

Theo is also a rather capable sigmaker. Can't mention sigs on these here forums without thinking of Theo as well.

I was going to vote for Doc and Tenta, but I have to be honest... I'm completely annoyed by the amount of vote-begging being done by Doc in this thread.

I'm going to hold off for a bit and wait for my annoyed feelings to subside so I could vote with a level head.

Wrestlezone Rookie of the Year. 2009.

Anyway, I'm voting against Scotty's team.

I had to go with Doc and Tenta, these guys are likely two of the few people I'd consider even think of me as friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back