Round Two: #5 The Mighty Lariat vs. #17 The WZ Threebirds

The Mighty Lariat vs. The WZ Threebirds

• The Mighty Lariat

• The WZ Threebirds

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get TM to PM noobs for votes for you. You're going to win anyway with the five vote advantage.

I'm just glad that we hung in there. I was really expecting to get blown out. I mean it is fucking Lariat and Norcal for heaven's sake. We couldn't hold their jockstraps if they asked us too. But I have to thank those who have voted for us, means the world to me lol. We had a nice run, but if you wanna be awesome and such, vote Threebirds ;).

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1954989 said:
I'm just glad that we hung in there. I was really expecting to get blown out. I mean it is fucking Lariat and Norcal for heaven's sake. We couldn't hold their jockstraps if they asked us too. But I have to thank those who have voted for us, means the world to me lol. We had a nice run, but if you wanna be awesome and such, vote Threebirds ;).

^ This.

It looks close but we are trailing by 7 votes with the handycap against us. Lariat and Norcal seem like cool guys and we gave it a good try. Thanks to all those who did vote for us. It isn't over yet but I don't have a feeling that there will be any sort of upset happening.

In all fairness this should have been NorCal and Lariat vs the Threebirds three votes. We gave it a good run, I appreciate all the votes for us. Although next time I may let Theo and INDY be the team, while I become a Bobby Heenan type manager and search for any loopholes for us. In closing, thank you for voting for us. Plus if you haven't voted for the Threebirds and are still eligible to vote, we would love your vote. :p

Theo... between your beard and our brotherhood of awesomness, I'd say you're quite epic. Plus your sigs. DOUBLE EPIC!

Still terrorists though.

Theo... between your beard and our brotherhood of awesomness, I'd say you're quite epic. Plus your sigs. DOUBLE EPIC!

Still terrorists though.

:blush:

My best friends grandmother accused me of being a terrorists because of my beard and the fact I look like Bin Laden. She did this at a Wendys. People gave me weird looks while I ate.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1957735 said:

My best friends grandmother accused me of being a terrorists because of my beard and the fact I look like Bin Laden. She did this at a Wendys. People gave me weird looks while I ate.

Way to make me feel bad, Theo. :(

But yea, I get weird looks at Wendy's as well. Probably because I go in there with nothing but a dirty T-Shirt and Crocs. They were green.

Way to make me feel bad, Theo. :(

No need to feel bad Lariat. I'm use to the fact that people think I'm a terrorist. I get it all the time. Bin Laden and Lincoln are the two I get the most (talk about both ends of the spectrum). I also get a rabbi a lot. Funny thing about that is my buddies' aunt made me take a career test and my number one career was rabbi.

But yea, I get weird looks at Wendy's as well. Probably because I go in there with nothing but a dirty T-Shirt and Crocs. They were green.

They are just jealous of the horsemen style.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1957735 said:

Should have ordered yourself a whopping order of Freedom Fries. Then after eating, proceed saying very loudly "Well, back to the ol' underground bunker for more plotting."

Gee... looks like I didn't vote here yet. One more for Mighty Lariat.

IT'S ALL TIED UP!!

Just thought I would throw this in here

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xcc4gltns8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xcc4gltns8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Maybe I'm just too bought in by the flashy names....

Ah Hell, I give it to the Norcs and Lariat. Threebirds are great. I'm especially fond of Theo. Indy's good, and I like him, and Scotty I think is serviceable, but it's two mods, who are pretty busy, versus three young guns. The mods get it here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back