The Mighty Lariat (Lariat and Norcal)
[YOUTUBE]u2OR6Kjo5m4[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

The Teddy Bhoys (Lee and Thunder Dave)
[YOUTUBE]F5fsqYctXgM[/YOUTUBE]

pyramid3.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Terry Crews
terry_crews_1814234.jpg

Discuss the fourth round match between The Mighty Lariat and The Teddy Bhoys here. Use the poll to cast your vote. The poll will close in 2 days.

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!

Also, a very hard decision. I will hold off on voting until I can be persuaded.

I'm not sure who to vote for here. MightyLariat took out the Threebirds and I have nothing but the utmost respect for them, plus they are excellent posters. And it seems like I haven't voted for Lee or Dave throughout this whole thing and that makes me sad. I might just abstain, unless I can be swayed.

Through all of this, I've had unwavering support for Lariat and NorCal. But I'm going with Lee and Dave here, to keep their underdog story going.

No Scotty, you mean until you base your vote off of what other people are doing and saying.

Not really. Theo stated The Mighty Lariat took us out, but I am also a fan of Lee and Dave helped me a ton with sigs. I am still not sure who I am gonna vote. The Theddy Boys are the front runners for my measly vote right now.

Norcal's a legend, always has been, but British power has to win out here. My vote goes to Teddy Bhoys.

WOW this match-up is very equal, I think lariat and Norcal are fucking awesome posters, But my vote will be for The Teddy Bhoys(Lee and Thunder).

Two Old School Americans vs a Scot and Geodie? This really sounds like its going to turn into a long winded joke of some kind. Mighty Norcal and The Lariat I have of course seen lots of on this site but its been a bit one sided- just me reading them and having nothing germain to say.

The Teddy Bhoys on the other hand I have talked to- but both of them voted against me in an unforgivable act of betrayal. I'm watching you guys ;)

Good showing considering we were in London so four of us couldn't vote :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back