Third Round of the WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 4

The Teddy Bhoys (Lee and Thunder Dave)

vs.

The Pimptations (Phoenix and Ty Burna)

ice-hotel.jpg

Special Guest Referee: The-Dream
thedream1.jpg

Discuss the third round match-up between The Teddy Bhoys and The Pimptations in this thread. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in two days.

There is absolutely zero way Ty and Phoenix would go over here. Both came under my wing on WZCW and I've been a mentor for them, if this was a rap battle/sig off then maybe but the fact is it isn't and sadly me and Dave have to destroy two of my fav people on the forum.

Hmm Ty lives in Minnesota and it is cold there. I have no idea what the whether is like across the pond. So I will give Ty the advantage there. However Lee seems like he owns a bundle of clothes and stuff and I'd imagine he has a fur coat to keep him warm, so Lee and Dave get my vote.

I'm a Geordie, we wear shorts and a t shirt IN JANUARY

hmmmm dave is a tim,but lee being a blue nose offsets that.plus im a little bi curious for dave so they get my vote ;)

Neither win. Heavy Artillery interfere and take out the ref. Vance Bateman runs down, and we take him out too, leading to a Heavy Artillery vs. Bateman/Myles vs. Pimptations vs. Teddy Bhoys fatal four way for the titles at the next PPV.

Winner: The viewers of WZCW.

Tellin' ya, ratings will be through the roof.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1962985 said:
Hmm Ty lives in Minnesota and it is cold there. I have no idea what the whether is like across the pond. So I will give Ty the advantage there. However Lee seems like he owns a bundle of clothes and stuff and I'd imagine he has a fur coat to keep him warm, so Lee and Dave get my vote.

North Dakota homie, not Minnesota. But it's close enough and way the fuck colder.

There is absolutely zero way Ty and Phoenix would go over here. Both came under my wing on WZCW and I've been a mentor for them, if this was a rap battle/sig off then maybe but the fact is it isn't and sadly me and Dave have to destroy two of my fav people on the forum.

You've mentored me yes in WZCW terms, but I am also the Hip Hop guru who can hold my own against you in video games. So I have the music section advantage.

Jesus!

I am so happy that this match happened. Best of luck guys.

If we are speaking of the weather though, does anyone realise that I am Scottish? Like, anyone?

Jesus!

I am so happy that this match happened. Best of luck guys.

If we are speaking of the weather though, does anyone realise that I am Scottish? Like, anyone?

Anyone realize that North Dakota winters are in tune with Scandinavian winters and then some? Seriously they drop 6 feet of snow with 20 below weather and we don't bat an eyelash over it.

I know Ty, I need to slander your name somehow!

Anyone realize that North Dakota winters are in tune with Scandinavian winters and then some? Seriously they drop 6 feet of snow with 20 below weather and we don't bat an eyelash over it.

yeah but Kenyan winters aren't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back