3rd Round of the 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 3

The Mighty Lariat! (Norcal and Lariat)​

vs.

Bond Girls In Heat (Coco, GD, and MRC)

mustache-_0007_john-oates.jpg

Special Guest Referee: John Wayne Gacy
1135.jpg

Discuss the third round match-up between The Mighty Lariat! and Bond Girls In Heat here. Use the poll to cast your vote. The poll will close in two days.

Bond Girls in Heat. They deserve for this not to be a total shut-out.

Might Lariat received the same number of votes as a team with Scotty on it. No way they should beat us.

Might Lariat received the same number of votes as a team with Scotty on it. No way they should beat us.

Hey Scotty is awesome. He works to make himself a better poster and he is much better than he was when he started. Scotty is slowly making a name for himself around these joints, plus he is a good guy. And Scooter wasn't the only one that was on the team, I was and so was INDY. The beard is a threatening thing GD, it gets votes lol.

You be nice to Scotty GD, he's doing good, he's one of the posters that when I joined this forum and properly started posting, Scotty was one of the people that stood out to me, with some good posts all round..

Oh and Theo, I didn't only vote for the beard in that round.. Scotty was actually one of the reasons too ;)

Lariat showed his good taste last round he voted Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake. But, so did GD. If Murfish and GD roll out the windowless, white van again, I'll have to vote for them. If they don't, NorCal and Lariat get my vote.

Lariat showed his good taste last round he voted Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake. But, so did GD. If Murfish and GD roll out the windowless, white van again, I'll have to vote for them. If they don't, NorCal and Lariat get my vote.

21_27_6---White-Van_web.jpg

You be nice to Scotty GD, he's doing good, he's one of the posters that when I joined this forum and properly started posting, Scotty was one of the people that stood out to me, with some good posts all round..

Yeah...ummm...about that......

Mighty Lariat. It's Norcal. Come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back