Getting Noticed By Management
Round Two of the WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 7

Derf's a Cunt (Luther and jpfizzle)

vs.

Bond Girls In Heat (Coco, GD, and MRC)

Special Guest Referee TM
8zeng1.jpg

Discuss the second round match between Derf's A Cunt and Bond Girls In Heat here. Use the poll to cast your vote. The poll will close in 3 days.

If you could all post positive things about me in addition to voting for me, that'd be a great help. I'm trying to impress a lady. You understand. Well, not INDYjon. But the rest of you.

Yeah, vote us.

GD: Wouldn't even be able to log in if it wasn't for me, so technically, if you're voting for him, then really, that vote should go to me. Common sense.

Coco: He's funny, but not as funny as me or the fizzle.

MRC: Who? Seriously.

The "Derfs a cunt" line got old a long time ago, so the shock value for cheap votes ain't gonna work.

However, I voted for you by accident, so I guess you lucked out there.

I should look at the actual posters on each team instead of just the team names. Bond Girls in Heat may be the most glorious name in this entire team name in this thread.

Battle of the funnies. I voted for Luther and jpfizzle because I have a feeling that the majority of people who did vote don't know who jpfizzle is, and I wanted to even things up.

Guys, I hate to bring this up, but I think there's some racism/nationalism going on here. We're losing out because we're British, all you damn Americans voting for your own, unfunny, countrymen.

I demand this poll is restarted. Where Americans aren't allowed to vote.

Guys, I hate to bring this up, but I think there's some racism/nationalism going on here. We're losing out because we're British, all you damn Americans voting for your own, unfunny, countrymen.

I demand this poll is restarted. Where Americans aren't allowed to vote.

Exactly! Vote Luther/Fizz (and Lee/Dave :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back