• Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Round Two of the WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 5

TMX (X and TM)

vs.

Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake (tdigle and Marquis)

kremlin.jpg

Special Guest Referee: J-Goose
Wrestlemania26_02.jpg

Discuss the second round match between TMX and Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake here. Use the poll to cast your vote. The poll will close in three days.

Hmm, not sure here. I guess I'll go with SSS. xfear can't be winning every tourney around here, now can he?

Vote for TMX. I need the ego boost more than TDigs does, he sleeps with Russian models.

Can't we just have a real shocker where all 4 of you lay out the ref, team up, and bulldoze the competition? ;.;

TMX are amazing. No question.

But I have to vote based off friendship, and my #1 friend in this match-up is Marquis.

I love X.

I fucking hate TM.

Tdigle is a great guy and he always includes me in group convos. Marquis likes Mega Man Battle Network and Trigun.

Vote SSSS.

I feel forced to vote for TMX, Dejan and TM are all over my MSN for it, but even if they weren't, vote goes for TM and X, love for TM :)

Honestly, I expected us to get pummeled in this match-up. I also expected my e-homeys to come out and support me, and they have not let me down. I want to sincerely thank all of them, with a special shout out to the following:

*CH David - A true Mid-Western gentleman. I look forward to convos with you on MSN (if you have it or if you ever get it).

*cookie/cookei/cookis - For your proposed plan, which made me lolski.

*Doc - Our interaction has done a complete 180 from about a half a year so ago, and I'm glad that it has.

*IndyJon22 - One of the coolest cats on here. Even though he's chummy with both me and xfearbefore, he made a decision instead of abstaining; I respect this (I even would have respected it if he hadn't voted for me, but not as much as I do now, of course).

All right, that's it!

Oh, did I mention that we win this match regardless, because J-Goose rox my sox off, and he would never let me and Marquis down?

I'm voting for tdigs, he's probably my favourite poster, especially for the movies and tv section where I am going try to start posting. So SSSS it is

What? I have not PMed a single solitary person to vote for me in this tournament Brian. I really wouldn't need to, and I'm not that petty.

I obviously wasn't talking about you. I just didn't want to mention a name... Just look at some of the people that have voted so far..

I obviously wasn't talking about you. I just didn't want to mention a name... Just look at some of the people that have voted so far..

I know you're probably thinking about me Becker (and if not, my apologies for calling you on it) but as I stated I would've voted for TM and X anyway, seeing as I haven't had the proper pleasure of really talking with Tdigle and Marquis I haven't at all, I would like to change that, but seeing as I have talked a fair bith with TM and, a little less of a fair bit with X, I go with those two :)

No, I've seen you post before. I'm talking about posters like Cynic Steve, Fredstephenson,peep4life, weenous812, katietomes, Kashagi... You know, the ones who have been here six months and appear once every other..

No, I've seen you post before. I'm talking about posters like Cynic Steve, Fredstephenson,peep4life, weenous812, katietomes, Kashagi... You know, the ones who have been here six months and appear once every other..

Very well, as stated before, sorry for calling you out on it, seeing as I could easily have been considered a rookie around here (also considering even though my sign-up time says November 2009, I didn't do much untill February 2010)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back