Round Two of the WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 6

The Teddy Bhoys (Lee and Thunder Dave)

vs.

FromTheBack (FTS and Razor)

PetronasTowers_468x563.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Peter North
peter_north_handclasp1.jpg

Discuss the second round match between The Teddy Bhoys and FromTheBack here. Use the poll to cast your vote. The poll will close in three days.

Eh....my WZCW creative brethren, my associates FromTheBack. I gotta consider this one.

I love Lee and Dave. I will say nothing bad about them.

I will just say that Razor and I are the most entertaining team on the internet.

I'm becoming quite fond of Lee as of late and Dave has always been a favorite of mine. However Fromtheback is awesome and I enjoy shooting the shit with them in their thread. So they get my vote.

I will just say that Razor and I are the most entertaining team on the internet.

:suspic:

For this mild case of douchebaggery, I will vote for...fuck it I'll still vote for FTS. I haven't had enough interaction with Dave, and I stop into Fromthethread often so yeah.

Bullshit. For overall board shenanigans it's me and Dave.

This was a tough one. Me and FTS used to be friends and Razor has a secret love for me.

But Lee is a good friend now and Thunder started the NWZO Wolfpac.

Teddy Bhoys

Ditto. Razor and FTS are great guys and I wont say anything bad about them.

However, what I will say is that myself and Lee are more ubiquitous than FromTheBack. Either way, whatever happens, happens.

FTS called me mexican. He voted for me, but that was unforgivable. Plus Razor voted against me inspite of me helping him beat Iron Man. Instead he opted to "harass" and get revenge on Steven.

Dante > Batman. Game on!

Let's see...Dave whines a lot, but Lee is cool. FTS and Razor are good people, but do I dare vote against my main man, Lee? I got to think about this one.

Ditto. Razor and FTS are great guys and I wont say anything bad about them.

However, what I will say is that myself and Lee are more ubiquitous than FromTheBack. Either way, whatever happens, happens.

Using ubiquitous is more likely to confuse than impress around here.

FTS called me mexican. He voted for me, but that was unforgivable. Plus Razor voted against me inspite of me helping him beat Iron Man. Instead he opted to "harass" and get revenge on Steven.

Dante > Batman. Game on!

I don't want your racist vote anyway.

Lee and Dave, because I think they probably edge it anyway and I don't have to meet FromTheBack on Monday.

Ugh... Lee or FTS? Fuck this ones hard. But I'm going to have to go with Lee. only because I haven't seen FTS in an animal mask.

I knew i shouldn't have let you off those spamming infractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back