Round One: #16 The Natural Docsasters vs. #17 The WZ Threebirds

The Natural Docsasters vs. The WZ Threebirds

• The Natural Docsasters

• The WZ Threebirds

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kay Faraday is adorable in AAI, seriously. She has a great personality. One of my favorite characters in the whole series. She's so...peppy.

Also, check out that essay I made in the Cigar Lounge and tell me I'm a bad poster.

You know, just in case anyone wanted to say that.

:shrug: Meh, not going to worry about it to much....or am I. Maybe I should just go cry myself to sleep.
Or maybe your should stop carrying yourself in a manner that shows how out of touch you are with the general direction this tourny is taking and in the process stop presenting yourself in a way that welcomes right thinking people to vote against you.

Though if you go with the crying, I wouldn't be opposed to you sending a pic my way.

Also, check out that essay I made in the Cigar Lounge and tell me I'm a bad poster.

You know, just in case anyone wanted to say that.
Have I talked to you about posting stuff like this?

Oh yes, that's right. Don't want to get the rug pulled out from under me. Sorry about that.

This match takes place in Tokyo. The Docsasters themesong is Godzilla, and Tenta is named after a guy called "Earthquake". You do the math.

Earthquakes are no laughing matter. They kill people. Vote Threebirds, because we do not make fun of dead people.

I'm doing the math and it doesn't bode well for the fine people and (supposedly) great wrestlers of Japan.

I said nothing about dead people, nor about laughing at them. You did.

A vote for the Docsasters is a vote for the Docsasters!

Doc is as solid a mid carder as we got around here, but Tenta, as much as I love him, has been a non factor for a looong time. If we had this tournament at this time last year, then this would be a whitewashing for the Docsasters

That makes sense. However, he has popped up recently for the WZ Olympics and the WZ Hall of Fame inductions, and posted in several threads in General Wrestling last week, and was in the Wrestlemania LD.

I understand your reasoning though.

I'll still campaign. Vote for me, because I post enough for both of us. ;)

I'm a WZCW tag team champion. That gives me an advantage in tag team matches.

This one is tough. I like Doc and find him to be a good poster as well as Tenta. Theo and Indy are also good posters and both teams are capable of winning, but like other people have stated already, Tenta's absence hurts the Docsasters in this matchup. I understand that Tenta can't really help being away for so long, but it's still a factor that has to be looked at.

I voted tdigle. He deserves it. Hard work in the Movies And Television Section. For fucks sake why is there no brown noser smilie?

Oh come on, two to eleven?! I totally understand losing due to Tenta's decreased activity, but...TWO?!?!?!

Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back