Round One: #15 FF13 vs. #18 The Pimptations

FF13 vs. The Pimptations.

• FF13

• The Pimptations

Results are only viewable after voting.
FF13 get the intagible point for the argument in this thread, but Phoenix is a great poster, and the Pimptations song is much better, so they get the win.

the Pimptations song is much better, so they get the win.

Actually, THIS was supposed to be our team's song.

[YOUTUBE]pnl51qk2gPU[/YOUTUBE]

I remember posting that in a thread long ago, one where we were supposed to post our team's members/name/song, oh well.... too late now I suppose....

I looked and didnt see it Dagger sorry about that. I had to improvise for you guys because I'm blind apparently, but really the songs are there just for the fun of it.

I looked and didnt see it Dagger sorry about that. I had to improvise for you guys because I'm blind apparently, but really the songs are there just for the fun of it.

It's cool bro, I'm not mad at all. I was just responding to a point that GD made. That video is actually pretty cool, and I owe you green rep if you're the one who came up with the FF13 name, it's better than the one HHHKING13 and I came up with, which was D-Generation S.

It's cool bro, I'm not mad at all. I was just responding to a point that GD made. That video is actually pretty cool, and I owe you green rep if you're the one who came up with the FF13 name, it's better than the one HHHKING13 and I came up with, which was D-Generation S.

Indeed I did come up with the name. I had to come up with everything for you guys since I'm blind or a burnout, which I'm probably a combination of both but I digress.

That video is pretty bad ass though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back