Round Two: #4 Becca Loves D-IC vs. #18 The Pimptations

Becca Loves D-IC vs. The Pimptations

• Becca Loves D-IC

• The Pimptations

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe not. But it also isn't right to choose between friends when voting on here. It also isn't right to have a fucking special guest referee by the name of Sidious in this round, which should have no bearing on the cliaber of posters being voted for.

Should I go on?

I don't know, I think the addition of Sidious as the special guest referee at the very least prevents it from being a blowout, like it would have been otherwise.

The special ref was funny. And you also got the homefield advantage.

Funny to the voters. Not to me, considering it was 200% one-sided.

It worked under kayfabe rules in the earlier rounds, anyway. And are you saying Ty and Phoenix are bad posters?

Hell to the fucking no!! Where did I say anything remotely CLOSE to that??

Sidious returns and heels out. Pimpatations FTW. Plus I like Blow the Whistle better than that other song.

I don't know, I think the addition of Sidious as the special guest referee at the very least prevents it from being a blowout, like it would have been otherwise.

Then there ya go. Becca's PMs prevented it from being a blowout, too.

For every way you can see it as being unfair to their team, I can find something that was unfair to mine.

The fact that you fuckers are actually taking this thing so seriously and think this is a legitimate tournament to decide the best posters on this forum seriously cracks me up. This whole thing was meant for shits and giggles, did you even see TDigs opening posts?

Sheesh guys save the campaigning for the tournaments that are actually supposed to be for serious debate. This isn't one of 'em.

Would you prefer "that awful guy that nobody likes who's been here six months and might may be receptive to attention from a female"?
Actually yes, since that would mean I'm not a randomer (in that people know who I am, regardless of if it's in a positive or negative light) or a newb (I've been here six months, as you say). It's a principle thing.

which should have no bearing on the caliber of posters being voted for.

Which makes it sound as though you believe the three of you to be much better than the Pimptations and that they wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for the guest ref.

And speaking of guest refs, Jane was TMX's said he'd screw TMX out of the victory! How then did they advance to round 2 if people actually gave a fuck about the guest ref?

The fact that you fuckers are actually taking this thing so seriously and think this is a legitimate tournament to decide the best posters on this forum seriously cracks me up. This whole thing was meant for shits and giggles, did you even see TDigs opening posts?

Sheesh guys save the campaigning for the tournaments that are actually supposed to be for serious debate. This isn't one of 'em.
Batista over Liger. Please and thank-you.

I love it. Another person comes into the room and says "you guys" like everyone's at fault here.

Which makes it sound as though you believe the three of you to be much better than the Pimptations and that they wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for the guest ref.

And speaking of guest refs, Jane was TMX's said he'd screw TMX out of the victory! How then did they advance to round 2 if people actually gave a fuck about the guest ref?

I didn't even notice that it looked that way. Not my intention at all. But I'm sure you guys know that.

Pimptations are easily some of the best posters in the tourney... along with Becca Loves D-IC ;)

Exactly, it's meant for shits and giggles. There should be no reason to solicit for votes.

The Bouncy Disco Doctors (Doc/Basketball/Lady Gaga) will win every round next year.

ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT.

D-Man, your song has been changed. I am changing the guest ref now as well; it was funny, but, since it is adversely affecting Becca Loves D-IC, I will change it to someone of their choosing.

Hey! Can't we all be friends.

Man Utd lost so let's all just laugh at them.

ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT.

D-Man, your song has been changed. I am changing the guest ref now as well; it was funny, but, since it is adversely affecting Becca Loves D-IC, I will change it to someone of their choosing.

What?

It is completely fair. Especially when Becca loves D-IC have home-field advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back