Round One: #4 Becca Loves D-IC vs. #29 Dew You Need A Hug?

Becca Loves D-IC vs. Dew You Need A Hug?

• Becca Loves D-IC

• Dew You Need A Hug?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 3:

Becca Loves D-IC (HBK-aholic, D-Man, and IC25)
[YOUTUBE]byQIPdHMpjc[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

Dew You Need A Hug? (Dewey & Nitafrong)
[YOUTUBE]sM1Ahn0Osjo[/YOUTUBE]

tresor_1.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Bret Hart
bret-hart.jpeg

Discuss the first-round match-up between Becca Loves D-IC and Dew You Need A Hug? in this thread. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in three days.

Not gonna vote on this one. I mean, if you're gonna base it on WZ impact, you obviously have to choose D-Man, IC and Becca, but the others are good too.

Hmmm...Dewey is a great guy, and I really like Nita.

D-Man and IC are some of my favorite staff members. Becca's Becca.

Hmmmmm.

Becca Loves D-IC will take this. However, the opposition have my vote. Nita wins it for me and Becca loses it.

WHOA.

Actually not whoa. Becca and IC dont post. Still DIC gets me vote. Too Much impact, compared to not enough impact from the other side. Dewey is good, Nita is too inconsistent.

How in the fuck are Dewey and Nita taking this by..(quick calculation of +5 vote and 4 vote lead)...9 votes?

I love Dewey and Nita, but IC, Becca, and D-Man are powerhouses.

I like Dewey and Nita, but they seem to come and go a lot. IC is a forum institution, and I've seen 1 or 2 posts about Becca in the years I've been here, so she's made some impact.

Tough decision I'd vote for both teams if I could since both deserve to advance to the next round.... however Becca, IC, and D-Man are better posters.... sorry Dewey and Nitafrong :(

I thought it was "Dew You Nita Hug?"

Yeah, I messed that one up. I'll try to get it remedied by tonight. Since they're getting blown out, they can have my vote in exchange for forgiving my momentary incompetence.

Edit: Well, shit, they aren't getting blown out! Let me think here for a bit. Since I already gave my word, if one of them comes in here and pressures me, I'll vote for them.

Dew You Nita Hug got my vote, for obvious reasons....

Also, Tdigs, we are no longer in the lead, so any vote will help!

Terrible team name, terrible song, two members who don't even post, and the other team has a GIRL. Easy vote.

I love Dewey and Nita. But I love D-Man and IC, whereas Becca doesn't really talk to me. I don't know, man. This is a tough decision. Abstaining for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back