Round Two: #4 Becca Loves D-IC vs. #18 The Pimptations

Becca Loves D-IC vs. The Pimptations

• Becca Loves D-IC

• The Pimptations

Results are only viewable after voting.
Still not as big of a surprise as Jake, Tasty and Sam going over Via Armbar. No one saw that coming. Looks like a n00b uprising.

No! Take the tournament seriously damnit.

Oh, shit... sorry!

Ahem...

(in Will-word-fort style)

So I find it to be a travesty that Becca Loves D-IC lost in this round. Back in 2009, Becca debated against Ty Burna and was victorious, so there's no way Ty goes over Becca. And IC is an adminm, so that's an auto-win... unless he cheats, which is always a possibility. After all, he's smart. Like, REALLY smart. And the D-Man.... (blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....)

Oh, shit... sorry!

Ahem...

So I find it to be a travesty that Becca Loves D-IC lost in this round. Back in 2009, Becca debated against Ty Burna and was victorious, so there's no way Ty goes over Becca. And IC is an adminm, so that's an auto-win... unless he cheats, which is always a possibility. After all, he's smart. Like, REALLY smart. And the D-Man.... (blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....)

You must spread Reputation before giving it to D-man again :lmao:

Oh, shit... sorry!

Ahem...

Que? When was this exactly?

Sad thing is, how seriously Becca takes this tournament, she's probably really upset by this result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back