Round One: #14 Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake vs. #19: Second City Saints

Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake vs. Second City saints

• Shimmy Shimmy Shake shake

• Second City Saints

Results are only viewable after voting.
Appologies to marquis and Thiller but this really comes down to Tdigs vs CH David for me. And as much as I enjoy reading the formers posts (even if he does get a little senstive sometimes ;)) the latter was one of the first to reach out and be friendly to me here and he is always one of the happiest and cheeriest people I know on this site. Reminds me sorely of a friend I miss so the vote has to go his way. Sorry Shimmy shimmy shake (nice team name though)

Appologies to marquis and Thiller but this really comes down to Tdigs vs CH David for me. And as much as I enjoy reading the formers posts (even if he does get a little senstive sometimes ;)) the latter was one of the first to reach out and be friendly to me here and he is always one of the happiest and cheeriest people I know on this site. Reminds me sorely of a friend I miss so the vote has to go his way. Sorry Shimmy shimmy shake (nice team name though)

CH David joined after you :headscratch:.

All right, this is a close one. As far as whom I'm voting for in the rest of the threads, I'm playing it by the poll here.

Oh, and for those of you who are throwing up question marks in regards to Marquis, :disappointed:. He's a legend here. I couldn't have asked for a better partner, and I'd pick him again if I had to do it over.

I thought you and me were a team?

II) Rules

A) Organizational Rules (Applicable to all participating teams except Operation Pedobear Barbarossa)

1. Every team participating in this tournament has been seeded according to a score. These scores have been calculated for each team by combining the reputation, post count, and join date of their members; while reputation has been given a weight of two-thirds for this score, post count and join date have each been given a weight of one-sixth.

2. In each round, each team’s opponent will be determined by comparing their score with other teams in such a manner that the team with the highest combined reputation within that round faces the team with the lowest combined reputation within that round, the team with the second highest combined reputation within that round faces the team with the second lowest combined reputation within that round, etc.

3. Each match-up will take place in an individual thread in the WZ Posters Tag Tournament sub-forum in The Bar Room and these threads shall be open for voting for a period of 72 hours (with the exception of the final, which will only be open for 24 hours). The team with the highest number of votes (which shall be tallied through a poll) at the end of each period will be declared the winner and advance to the next round. In the case of a tie, the team that first gets ten additional votes will be declared the winner and advance to the next round.

All right, we are in overtime. So, here's how things work:

• Post your vote thus: Vote: Team You Want To Vote For
  • The first team to get ten write-in votes wins.

I will start things off.

Vote: Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake

Right, sorry about that. Forgot about that rule.

Vote: Second City Saints

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back