Round 1: #8 The Funniest Men In America vs. #25 PR Represent

The Funniest Men In America vs. PR Represent

• The Funniest Men In America

• PR Represent

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't pick Sid as my partner. I didn't even realize I was in this. I've come to terms w/ Sid...but since he won't even understand that this is going on...I don't have issue with dropping Sid.

Ricky: The One Man Dynasty

This is why Ricky fucking rules.

Way to break a dude's soul, asswipe. No wonder people don't visit the southwest :lmao:

Are you sure? Because some idiot yelled "The customer is always right! Yeah, we're from New York" at our Drive Through while we were on a reunion. Yeah, order a cheeseburger with no cheese and you're right. What a dumbass.

Are you sure? Because some idiot yelled "The customer is always right! Yeah, we're from New York" at our Drive Through while we were on a reunion. Yeah, order a cheeseburger with no cheese and you're right. What a dumbass.

Didn't Norcal tell you....It's not your job to think, it's your job to make what the customer wants. Besides, if you're that pissed off, fucking quit and find another job.

Didn't Norcal tell you....It's not your job to think, it's your job to make what the customer wants. Besides, if you're that pissed off, fucking quit and find another job.

The dude interupted a staff meeting to make an ass of himself. I'm sure if NorCal is on an important discussion with Sly and the rest of the Board and someone sneaks in yelling something dumb he'd be pissed too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back