Round Two: #4 Becca Loves D-IC vs. #18 The Pimptations

Becca Loves D-IC vs. The Pimptations

• Becca Loves D-IC

• The Pimptations

Results are only viewable after voting.
And this is where the random people I"ve never seen before start voting for Becca Loves D-IC. Kudos, I expected it to happen tomorrow.

Really? You don't know me all that well then.

wahhhhhhhhh

:)

Hey it's cool, if y'all needed to do that just to beat Phoenix and I, well fuck it, at least I know just the two of us are good enough to take you three on.

Haha, to be fair, I don't mind losing to you 2 if it happens, you're both amazing posters.

Ah, I hate that bartering for voted crap.

It is in the rules though. So I say go out and try and get some for yourself, Ty.

Everyone should vote for Ty. He's cooler than most of you.

I think that is a little bit of bullshit, to be honest.

I thought this was a...tag team tournament. Why do some teams have 3 members while everyone else has 2? I didn't realize we could have 3 members. :(

I thought this was a...tag team tournament. Why do some teams have 3 members while everyone else has 2? I didn't realize we could have 3 members. :(

Freebird rules, however if a team of 3 faces a team of 2, the team of 2 has a 5 vote advantage.

X's mentality: Vote for whoever is against D-Man.

I don't think you've ever voted for me on here. Not once. Thanks.

Hm? No my mentality is that Ty is one of my favorite posters on this forum, so I like to vote for him in things. Nothing against you D-Man.

Hm? No my mentality is that Ty is one of my favorite posters on this forum, so I like to vote for him in things. Nothing against you D-Man.

And hey, I respect the fuck outta that. But I guess it's just ridiculous coincidence that you never vote for me.

X's mentality: Vote for whoever is against D-Man.

I don't think you've ever voted for me on here. Not once. Thanks.

Look who voted for your team

Look who voted for Tys team.

See which one has the better quality.

WZCW creative made me champ in under two weeks of joining. A month later and I may become a three time champ. I have to return the favor somehow.

WZCWFTW

I think I'd better change my title back. I amused myself, so job well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back