• #7 Christopher Daniels

• #10 Brian Pillman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#7 The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels vs. #10 the Loose Cannon Brian Pillman

The following match takes place in Los Angeles, CA under normal WWE Rules. Debate and follow the rules, no spamming please.

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play
3. Will crowd be a factor.
4. This is the last round for non Gimmick Matches.

I think they're both pretty equal. I think they're both great. But Pillman will be known more for his Loose Cannon days. He was pretty poor then, ring wise.

Having seen Daniels when he was a lot younger. He used to wrestle frequently in the UK in the late 90's. I can speak up and say how greast he used to be.

There's no wrong choice with this one. But i've gone with Daniels.

This would be a great match either as an opener or a semi-main event. I voted for Pillman, but like Jake said there's no wrong answer. Both can go fast or slow and can do it very well. I just think Pillman is slightly ahead due to his experience with the horseman and the new hart foundation. Daniels isn't far behind though. Pillman in a near 30 minute war.

No offense to Daniels but I just find him incredibly vanilla. He's not bad, but not great. He's abotu as solid as it gets to an open bout wrestler as it comes. I enjoy his stuff, but nothing has ever said, eww eww, push that guy, and push him now. He is what he is.

Pillman on the other hand was amazing, both in the ring and as a character. The Loose Cannon pushed so many buttons out of the ring, while Pillman, along with Liger, knocked down the door for quality light heavyweight action here stateside. Simply put, without Brian Pillman, there would be no Christopher Daniels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back