• # 6 Samoa Joe

• #11 Jake the Snake Roberts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#6 The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe vs. #11 Jake the Snake Roberts

The following match takes place in Los Angeles, CA under normal WWE Rules. Debate and follow the rules, no spamming please.

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play
3. Will crowd be a factor.
4. This is the last round for non gimmick matches.

wow when i voted it made it 50-50. i did vote for the snake however because he is so devious and wont easily pe punked by anyone, which is what it allways seems joe is doing.

result- jake lures joe into a false sense of confidence ...then out of no where, DDT its over.

I just broke the tie and gave the lead to the samoan. Don't get me wrong Jake is great in all aspects of wrestling, but I can't imagine Joe falling victim to the ddt, which when jake used it may have been the greatest finisher of all time. I have to go with Joe and the Cochina Clutch, as for some reason I can't picture Jake getting caught in the muscle buster.

Jake owns Joe on everything other than wrestling. Joe isn't even slightly overrated. You don't like him then fine. I can see that. He has moves who he does that you might not like. He has moves that when you see you think JOE, which not many wrestlers today have. But he's an excellent wrestler. Jake isn't, he didn't need to be. But Jake would have grown old quick had he not become such a fuck up, and I doubt he could have evolved into a different wrestler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back