ROH SuperCard of Honor VII LD

Another shitty ending! What the fuck is going on? Such a great match ending with a roll-up. Even the audience boo'ed the ending, not the redDragons, I'm sure.

Another shitty ending! What the fuck is going on? Such a great match ending with a roll-up. Even the audience boo'ed the ending, not the redDragons, I'm sure.

It's called a "set-up," The Wolves will get another chance because of Kyle getting a hand full of tights, they'll probably give it a stip like 2 out of 3 falls and It'll tear the roof off the arena their in and Wolves will probably win the titles for the feel good moment.

Welcome to wrestling, hang your coat and hat in the corner.

It's called a "set-up," The Wolves will get another chance because of Kyle getting a hand full of tights, they'll probably give it a stip like 2 out of 3 falls and It'll tear the roof off the arena their in and Wolves will probably win the titles for the feel good moment.

Welcome to wrestling, hang your coat and hat in the corner.

You can "set-up" with a lot different things then a roll-up. The match deserved it better, a lot better.

Now let's go to the predictable main event where the loser will be called "bitch" for the rest of the year.

44eD8Lb.png

I want to use that as my avatar :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back