ROH SuperCard of Honor VII LD

I won't lie, I popped when Mike Bennett's music hit.

Mike Bennett versus Shelton Benjamin, should be good. Maria looks hot as usual.

I thought Mike Bennett killed Maria with that Superkick!

Good fun match. With that out of the way its all the advertised matches to come. Bennett picks up a win he might not need, It'll be interesting to see if he leaves or stays.

Looking forward to this. Michael Elgin's backfist, turnbuckle bomb and Elgin Bomb combo is so fluid. Want him to win despite Lethal's great performance at the 11th Anniversary Show.

Michael Elgin versus Jay Lethal is a Match of the Weekend candidate, fantastic match.

We went right into the 10 Man War following it, Steve Corino asking Caleb on commentary, "Are you a ******?" the second quote of the night after cum burping gutter ****.

I would mark the fuck out. Also, it sounds like there were a ton of stream issues with the EVOLVE show, so it's a good thing I dodged that bullet

Unfortunately, I can't watch this live since I'm at work, but I'm going to watch the replay as soon as possible. I'm avoiding spoilers, but I heard Elgin vs Lethal was amazing.

Very stiff match between Roddy and Karl, wanted Roddy to win.

Looking forward to the Three Way between Taven, Cole and Hardy; well, I'm looking forward to Taven and Cole, Hardy is just there for me.

I don't think they've been bad, they've just come off awkward because the crowd hasn't been popping.

Because they were bad, I mean Karl won with a slow Ace Crusher, that looked awkward after the whole match... They've (crowd) been pretty hot tonight. Some matches have just been, overworked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back