Raw LD 8/22/2016: One More Feisty Brooklyn Crowd

While I also disagree with BSE, to be fair, the Rumble was in Orlando. If there's one city that knows who AJ Styles is, it's that one.

I think the point was that wrestling fans usually know what is going on in other promotions. They are aware of wrestlers from those promotions like TNA, NJPW and others. If they are just WWE fans, then they would definitely know who Joe is as they probably watch or are at least aware of NXT.

I hate to be that guy, but come on. You just can't come straight from NXT to the main roster and expect a WWE Championship reign.

You have to earn it. Compete in the mid-card for a while. Establish a connection with the fans. Win the IC Title.

Again I'm all for the 'new era' wrestlers to be successful and booked strongly, but they really don't deserve a lot of what they're getting. It's just not interesting, and most casuals simply don't care. Honestly I don't either.

I love when Neville hits KO with the German. Hell I love when people suplex KO in general because of the way he yells "No!"

I hate to be that guy, but come on. You just can't come straight from NXT to the main roster and expect a WWE Championship reign.

You have to earn it. Compete in the mid-card for a while. Establish a connection with the fans. Win the IC Title.

Again I'm all for the 'new era' wrestlers to be successful and booked strongly, but they really don't deserve a lot of what they're getting. It's just not interesting, and most casuals simply don't care. Honestly I don't either.

Maybe that's why Balor vs Rollins didn't feel as great as it should feel.

What irritates my like crazy with the booking is how it unfolded. People just march out and the demand an to be champ. Then Foley & Stephanie just make up a format on the fly. Are we to believe they had absolutely zero plan before going out there?

Oh FFS did they just give away the winners of the other matches, it has to be two faces. Moron's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back