Raw LD 8/1/2016: Once Again Starring Brock Lesnar

Sean Valjean

Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Brock%20Resized_zpsbu7y8wc6.jpg

Bork Laser makes his first appearance since his Wrestlemania squash against a certain reigning WWE World Heavyweight Champion that WWE hasn't felt like mentioning since it happened. This is also his first appearance since winning his UFC return bout with help from the power of illegal spinach or something. How will he respond to Randy Orton's inflammatory comments about him? Will he take the Apex Predator to Suplex City or will Brock take a detour down Viperville?

Since all the cool people have their own personal cities now, Finn Balor has been relaxing in Demonberg since his squeaky clean win over Roman Reigns last week to earn the #1 contendership to the WWE Universal Championship. What will happen when the break-through draftee confronts his Summerslam opponent, Seth Rollins?

The Women's Championship now resides in Bosstopolis after Sasha Banks defeated Charlotte, sending the former champ packing back to...I guess Charlotte since that's an actual city. How will Charlotte respond? By that, I mean what new method of siccing Dana Brooke on Sasha will she utilize?

Most of all, what unfortunate soul is Braun Strowman and his theme song of RAWR going to devour tonight?

I hope Paul starts referring to himself as the "Performance Enhancing" Paul Heyman.

Sasha to open that's a good sign it's changing up in terms of what opened the shows in the past.

I'm not really a Sasha fan (or any of the women on Raw, for that matter), but it's cool she's opening the show.

Sasha doesn't have custom side-plates. They're usually super quick on that. I wonder if that's cause for concern.

Sasha doesn't have custom side-plates. They're usually super quick on that. I wonder if that's cause for concern.

Well, if the sheets are to be believed, Charlotte has asked for time off, so this was probably a quickie title change and the plates aren't done yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back