RAW LD 6/6/2016 - Five Weeks Till Brock's Next Scheduled WWE Television Appearance

My nephew is watching Sami for the first time and I used this as an excuse to show him a Colt Cabana and El Generico promo which he was laughing out loud at.

DA and KO have some nice chemistry

Also man I love the 2k vids.

Also also they used Goldberg's WCW theme song.

:')

I know Taco Bell is one of the most cancerous things on the planet, but my God their menu is tantalizing.

Dean and Owens feels like a real life exchange.

Where there's this bully that tries to intimidate everyone or make them feel shitty and then there's just this fucking weirdo who doesn't even get phased and reverses it on the bully. He's not a Cena where he's trying to be some hero. But he ends up being one.

DA and KO have some nice chemistry

Also man I love the 2k vids.

Also also they used Goldberg's WCW theme song.

:')

They leave his WCW music on the Network. Mostly because its stock music. ESPN even uses it for segments occasionally. The Hardy's music too. Also Prince Pretty's old NXT music too.

The only one who came out of it any kind of decent was Rusev.

And Sheamus, but only because he got a movie role out of it. Must have been written in his contract, "Appear in god awful stable in exchange for blockbuster movie role."

TMNT was a blockbuster hit right? If not... awkward...

They leave his WCW music on the Network. Mostly because its stock music. ESPN even uses it for segments occasionally. The Hardy's music too. Also Prince Pretty's old NXT music too.

Bless the network.

Also years from now people will look back and call Mania 31 one of the best PPVs and Roman Vs Brock one of the best MEs of modern history. So good.

P.S: Plz let Roman go topless!

And Sheamus, but only because he got a movie role out of it. Must have been written in his contract, "Appear in god awful stable in exchange for blockbuster movie role."

TMNT was a blockbuster hit right? If not... awkward...

He was cast for the movie before the League of Boring was even a thing. Sheamus is great at moving up and down the card as necessary, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back