• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD 3/14/2016 -

There's a story about them fighting in high school but that could definitely be made up.

I thought I read one of them saying it in an interview but a quick Google search didn't come up with that quote from them. Just stuff people posted on forums and Wikipedia has them listed at different high schools.

So I could definitely be wrong.

Could've been rival schools. If they rumbled Truth was picking on the younger kids. He is three years older than Matt. Hell, Truth might have been held back and in the same grade(s) as both the brothers.

So they just did two segments back to back where the heel had a match, and then the babyface came out looking for revenge. Except Reigns busted Triple H open and hit him with a goddamn TV, and Styles just hit one move to lay out Jericho. So naturally they do the Styles/Jericho segment after the Reigns/Triple one, making it completely underwhelming by comparison.

Fucking idiots.

Need to go back and listen to Jericho calling the last spot again, he was definitely getting ready to take something from the top rope, so thinking that's another legit injury. Think this year's Mania is cursed.

corpmininstry.jpg

Big Hotdog eliminates Big Show for the battle royal win. Kane out after and seriously flame grills hotdog. Sets up Extreme Rules main event. BK Hotdog vs. Big Red Kane.

The most depraved individual in WWE history was last seen getting smoked by Brock Lesnar yet again, Vince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back