RAW LD 3/14/2016 -

The classic Grilled Dog was alright. Nothing more than having a boiled Kosher Frank though. Tasty, but I doubt I'll be hurrying back to Burger King anytime soon.

R-Truth grew up in the hood?
He went to high school with the Hardy Boys.

The young detective team? B/c he didn't attend the same HS as the wrestling tag team. Truth would've ruled OMEGA.

Truths dad apparently was a drug dealer.

I don't mind battle royals. I doubt most other fans have a problem with them either. I'm not sure though.

I love that we are three weeks away from WM and our conversation is being dominated by BK hotdogs. Hilarious.

I'm going for lunch tomorrow for sure.

The battle royal worked on the preshow last year, plus it gives more of the guys a chance to get out there/get paid at mania. I'm totally cool with that.

The young detective team? B/c he didn't attend the same HS as the wrestling tag team. Truth would've ruled OMEGA.

Truths dad apparently was a drug dealer.

There's a story about them fighting in high school but that could definitely be made up.

I thought I read one of them saying it in an interview but a quick Google search didn't come up with that quote from them. Just stuff people posted on forums and Wikipedia has them listed at different high schools.

So I could definitely be wrong.

I feel like the level of hotdog discussion is exactly what the WWE want.

Big hotdog is taking over your lives sheeple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back