Raw LD 11/21/2016: A Victory Speech Longer Than The Victory

When do you think the New Day's reign will end? Since we came all the way here, I think it's safe to say it will be Wrestlemania, or at least the Royal Rumble in front of 60,000 people.

I don't remember being so conflicted about a match and a result.

I really, really don't like having Goldberg get that win after so many big names were squashed but I have zero issue with him coming out and announcing that he's in the Rumble. Normally I would be freaking out at seeing whoever did this and it's just not there. That being said, I have zero, absolutely zero, desire to see them fight again.

When do you think the New Day's reign will end? Since we came all the way here, I think it's safe to say it will be Wrestlemania, or at least the Royal Rumble in front of 60,000 people.

KB said sometime in December or around the Rumble. As soon as the break they record then that will be it.

KB said sometime in December or around the Rumble. As soon as the break they record then that will be it.

Well, first there needs to be a team to drop it to. I'm of the opinion that Enzo and Cass are being kept away from New Day for just that reason.

Since there's not much space for tag matches at Wrestlemania, I think it's gonna be at the Rumble against Enzo & Cass. Then we get our annual mutli-man match for the tag titles at Wrestlemania.

But it has to be a big PPV.

Well, first there needs to be a team to drop it to. I'm of the opinion that Enzo and Cass are being kept away from New Day for just that reason.

A heel team have to get their hands on it first, but I agree.

Met that Kathy Kelly last night, spoke to her in the concourse for about 5 minutes. Nice woman, tall and very skinny. Loves wrestling.

Or they shock the shit out of us again and give it to Cesaro/Sheamus right now. CALLING IT.

Kofi Kingston has a good ratio of having a belt on him vs not having one. He's been a type of champion for a good majority of his career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back