Getting Noticed By Management
RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, October 5th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, October 6th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
TD Garden
Boston, MA

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where all around entertainment has returned to our television screens, where for the first time since the night after SummerSlam, The Beast, Brock Lesnar returns to Raw, thus making the ratings people give enough of a shit to give not so bad of a rating again. Also going is the tag team program between the most entertaining thing going besides Lesnar, The New Day and The Dudleys, where we were predictably given the DQ finish at Madison Square Garden, it's okay though. We're probably gonna get the title change in a Tables Match at Hell in a Cell anyway. Oh and the title match between Kane and Rollins.

And nobody cares about Roman Reigns or Bray Wyatt, so there's that.

I'll be here for Raw for sure, because with Lesnar around and the build to Hell in a Cell beginning, this Raw sounds like it's worth watching. And who's gonna accept the U.S. Open Challenge?​

I missed the MSG show then tried to watch it all but I'm looking forward to the show

Lol cenas hometown hates him I saw a sign saying suplex Cena outta Boston also Brock is here

My favorite part of Lesnar beating him: Heyman is all smiles and cocky when Lesnar hit the third F5 but when it's an actual pin, even Heyman is stunned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back