RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, October 12th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, October 13th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Allstate Arena
Chicago, IL

(major groan)

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where we watch some good such as New Day, Sasha Banks, Paul Heyman promos, and the John Cena U.S. Open Challenge matches. In addition to that, we watch as the McMahons' struggle to stay strong in the ratings and bad commentary which is frequently mocked by all. We also mock storylines such as the Rusev and Summer Rae one, and constantly have to sit through uninteresting matches in the lower and mid cards, and the Wyatt Family-Roman Reigns crew storyline has gone on for far too long and we come here to mock that too. And unfortunately tonight there will be no Brock Lesnar, but all in all, I look forward to seeing how New Day will be booked tonight, what they have in store for Kane and Rollins, how many times Steph flips from face to heel and heel to face, and the beginning of the Dolph Ziggler and John Cena feud.​

Not sure why the disdian for Chicago but the Cubs home playoff game won't be good for getting people to the gate or keeping their attention throughout the show.

Hell yeah ladies and gents! Just watched my Blue Jays tie up their series with the Rangers. Just in time for Raw... I hope this doesn't kill my elation. Usually hate the Chicago crowds but they should at least make the show semi-interesting. Raw has really sucked these past couple of months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back