Getting Noticed By Management
RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, January 25th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, January 26th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
American Airlines Arena
Miami, FL

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where tonight, there is some much needed freshness in the air. All of the previous feuds have been blown off. Last night, we witnessed the debut of AJ Styles, The Wyatts targeting Brock Lesnar, who unfortunately will not be joining us tonight as he flew home to his compound in the middle of fucking Saskatchewan. and THE BOSS IS BACK! Sasha Banks gunning for her WrestleMania moment and winning the title from Charlotte. A NEWWWWWWWWWW WWE World Heavyweight Champion in Triple H.

And we have a return tonight, and fortunately for all, I already know who it is.

Here's to a great show.

This should be interesting and since it's the RTWM it's time to bring back my the 5 things Raw needs thread.

WWE should hold one major angle on every show from here on until Mania. For example, don't give us both Rock and Taker tonight. Give us one of them, and hold the other for another RAW. That would be a great way to build momentum every week, step by step, without becoming dull.

Have they come out and announced Rock for tonight? Seems like something you don't tease you just announce. Unless of course there is a chance he can't make it.

Have they come out and announced Rock for tonight? Seems like something you don't tease you just announce. Unless of course there is a chance he can't make it.

I'd rather it be someone other than the Rock tonight, tbh. If he appears, I fear things could get 'ugly'.

Triple H needs to come out with the New Day and start dancing again. Wonder how salty the tears are going to be?

Furious Reigns is what we're likely gonna get and him being an utter Badass and that's what we and he needs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back