RAW 5/8: I haven't read the spoilers.

There's your Raw tag team division, Navi and gentlemen.

Well, The Revival, too, but dude got injured pretty much as soon as they got the callup. I really look forward to Enzo and Cass vs. The Revival part deux. Their feud in NXT was excellent. They had fantastic chemistry. I'd have to imagine it would be much of the same on the main roster.

Welp... I can't handle this show any more. Turning it off in favor of my Buccos on the west coast.

On paper it's not a bad division really.

Perhaps not, but the way the turmoil was executed didn't do it much favor.

Well, The Revival, too, but dude got injured pretty much as soon as they got the callup. I really look forward to Enzo and Cass vs. The Revival part deux. Their feud in NXT was excellent. They had fantastic chemistry. I'd have to imagine it would be much of the same on the main roster.

True. Wasn't as good as the feud with DIY but good nonetheless.

They've played so well out there the last couple years. I'm skeptical about the same thing happening tonight. Win them for Taillon.

I look for them to score some runs. They always do on the left coast. Just need the pitching to be solid on the trip. Not too confident in Williams. Much rather have Brault in the rotation for now.

Agreed. I would too. They'd probably score more runs if they'd pull Polonco from clean-up. If we needed someone to hit 4th and bat .240 with 6RBI for the year, we'd just re-sign Pedro.

Cole: Did you give TJP direction?

Neville: Do you have any proof?

Cole: No. That's why I'm asking you the question.

Michael Cole looking like the smart one for a change.

Cole: Did you give TJP direction?

Neville: Do you have any proof?

Cole: No. That's why I'm asking you the question.

Michael Cole looking like the smart one for a change.

Another bad sign for this show. LOL

Oh Cole has been warned for the last time.

If Neville spent as much time working on his mic skills as he does looking like a 200 pound barbarian he'd be a lot better on the mic.

Ambrose/Wyatt is the main event? Jesus I think it's more beneficial just to go to bed at this point. It's nights like this where the show absolutely suffers without a main champion.
Why can't you get Lesnar for 20 nights a year? The Raw/co-branded PPVs, 2-3 shows for a build to Mania, and then scatter the other 5-7 appearances or so for other random builds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back