• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw 2/6/17: Samoa Joe Finally Killed Someone!

When everyone does flips, none of it is special. Also, I'd much rather have Aries on the main roster, not part of the CW division. He has boatloads of charisma.

When everyone does flips, none of it is special. Also, I'd much rather have Aries on the main roster, not part of the CW division. He has boatloads of charisma.

That's the problem with a cruiserweight division. It pigeonholes performers. Daniel Bryan never would have happened if there was a cruiserweight division when he had his main event runs.

That's the problem with a cruiserweight division. It pigeonholes performers. Daniel Bryan never would have happened if there was a cruiserweight division when he had his main event runs.

Well it doesn't help that almost none of these guys have at least an interesting character. But yes, it definitely would've been a shame if DB got stuck in the CW division.

An even better idea. Especially if Roman ends up turning and Rollins is out for awhile. I'd love to see a face Strowman and a face Rusev. As long as Rusev gets to talk... I'm for it.

Rollins has been a horrible face, even he can't save it if and when he comes back.

And if Rusev gets talk which I totally agree with, what to do with Lana. Unless she decides to get in the ring in the women's division.

Rollins has been a horrible face, even he can't save it if and when he comes back.

And if Rusev gets talk which I totally agree with, what to do with Lana. Unless she decides to get in the ring in the women's division.

In Rollins defense, he was still being booked as a heel until late September. Had a couple title matches with Owens then was on Team Raw for Survivor Series which wasn't exactly faces/heels. Tough for him to get any type of traction when you're basically just booking him in time-killer feuds until the setup with Triple H could get going. Which he got a hell of a pop at Takeover. Finally gaining traction ... just to get injured again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back