Raw 2/6/17: Samoa Joe Finally Killed Someone!

What are the chances KO costs Jericho the title here? Jericho then reciprocates at Fastlane?

That would mean that Lesnar/Goldberg would be a title match at Mania. Not liking that idea. They aren't around often enough, remember when Lesnar won it last time.

No one tries to deny his talents, why is it that some people just can't understand that someone like me isn't a fan. Why does everyone have to bow down in front of Roman Reigns, why is the the only wrestler that people feel that way about? Because he's the only one that his fans say that about. I never hear people say that about Cesaro or Ambrose or Rollins, it's only Reigns. We all have to be in love with Roman Reigns, why?

Let Reigns take on Taker at Mania, let him go over him, let him get intense heat, let him be King of the WWE for the next 50 years. Some fans have stopped caring. I have.
14568243_1107661935948866_1437149456454471994_n.png.jpg

That would mean that Lesnar/Goldberg would be a title match at Mania. Not liking that idea. They aren't around often enough, remember when Lesnar won it last time.

Agreed but it would definitely sweeten the pot of the match. But you could argue no match on the card this year NEEDS the title to make it good. I think the idea of Lesnar winning it and then dropping it to a face Strowman would be kind of awesome. Strictly fantasy booking obviously.

Agreed but it would definitely sweeten the pot of the match. But you could argue no match on the card this year NEEDS the title to make it good. I think the idea of Lesnar winning it and then dropping it to a face Strowman would be kind of awesome. Strictly fantasy booking obviously.

Everyone would go nuts if Strowman even gets a sniff at the title. I like the guy, but much to early for him. They won't even give him a match against a name we can recognize, well with the exception of the upcoming Fastlane match. Where he will get beat, they won't put him over Reigns.

Everyone would go nuts if Strowman even gets a sniff at the title. I like the guy, but much to early for him. They won't even give him a match against a name we can recognize, well with the exception of the upcoming Fastlane match. Where he will get beat, they won't put him over Reigns.

Reigns will go over, but I doubt it'll be anywhere near clean.

Match will undoubtedly have a funny finish. I couldn't imagine Roman winning totally clean to go full heel a month later. Unless the heel turn is a "surprise."

Match will undoubtedly have a funny finish. I couldn't imagine Roman winning totally clean to go full heel a month later. Unless the heel turn is a "surprise."

I can't wait for him to go full heel. Everyone is under the assumption that the ones booing him now will then start to cheer, and the women and kids who support him will start booing. It will be very interesting to see just how the crowd will react.

I can't wait for him to go full heel. Everyone is under the assumption that the ones booing him now will then start to cheer, and the women and kids who support him will start booing. It will be very interesting to see just how the crowd will react.

I think he'll get 95% boos. Because the group of smarks that hate him will still hate him. But the other group will cheer him. This case I think the ones that dislike him legit dislike him.

No "everyone" doesn't. The heat he would receive would be tremendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back