RAW 05/01 Post Y2J Era

Yeah, that's probably going to happen. They seem to really want that Shield reunion and waste it on a nothing feud. In my mind, that would only happen in that scenario - The Shield vs. AJ Styles, Finn Balor and Kenny Omega.

Shield vs Wyatts was the hottest faction feud the WWE had in years, and a redux would make way, way more money than your shit fantasy booking.

Shield vs Wyatts was the hottest faction feud the WWE had in years, and a redux would make way, way more money than your shit fantasy booking.

Yeah, no. I'm pretty sure Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles made a ton of money, let alone a Shield reunion and the three leaders of Bullet Club. It may surprise you but the group was outselling everything and everyone, except the top tier of WWE (Cena and Reigns). With ROH and AXS exposition.

Therefore, you're wrong.

Yeah, no. I'm pretty sure Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles made a ton of money, let alone a Shield reunion and the three leaders of Bullet Club. It may surprise you but the group was outselling everything and everyone, except the top tier of WWE (Cena and Reigns). With ROH and AXS exposition.

Therefore, you're wrong.

L O fucking L.

You couldn't possibly be any closer to the neckbeard smark stereotype if you tried. You shouldn't even post in WWE topics.

Therefore, you're wrong.

I don't even know what this is discussing... but to say Dean Ambrose remotely draws money is the most laughable thing I've ever heard. I'd rather watch TJ Perkins play 8-bit video games than watch Dean Ambrose do literally anything.

Just got home from work and drinks. What'd I miss?

It's been a long and boring show so far. Best part was Alexa Bliss at the beginning gloating over her win last night. There is a number one contenders match for the IC title with Balor, Rollins and Miz. Wyatt threatened Angle or something along those lines.

To be honest everything else is a blur.

It's been a long and boring show so far. Best part was Alexa Bliss at the beginning gloating over her win last night. There is a number one contenders match for the IC title with Balor, Rollins and Miz. Wyatt threatened Angle or something along those lines.

To be honest everything else is a blur.

Alexa kicked off the show? I'll definitely have to at least watch the beginning of the DVR. My queen.

They don't have to break them up, even when Roman gets the title back.

But they will break them up again. The Shield was special and all of them came out of it the same. It's not anyone's fault that Reigns out of the three has taken a turn for the worse from fans. Ambrose and Rollins are fine and will be okay as singles. When they reunite it should be special as well, not just to get Reigns over for a short period of time.

Let Reigns get over and then reunite them.

But they will break them up again. The Shield was special and all of them came out of it the same. It's not anyone's fault that Reigns out of the three has taken a turn for the worse from fans. Ambrose and Rollins are fine and will be okay as singles. When they reunite it should be special as well, not just to get Reigns over for a short period of time.

Let Reigns get over and then reunite them.

Roman isn't going to get over. They've tried everything else.

They put DX together and took them apart a few times. It'll be the same with the Shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back