Live Discussion: RAW 1/14/2008

So.....with what he's done the past two weeks, what the fuck are they gonna have HArdy jump off at the Rumble?...the fucking roof of MSG?

Well I'm going to go do my little review thing... so I guess I'll talk to you people in the Bar Room/Sports area... etc... until next week my friends... *exits*

Maybe there was no loud or amazing pop because no one could even see anything. Jeff Hardy attempts to save the show two weeks in a row but one man can't do it. Raw is becoming something that is only worth watching the last 5 minutes. Lame show. Mini battle royal give? me a break

THAT WAS TRULY AMAZING!!! I cannot remember the last time WWE had my saying HOLY SHIT! that was a great spot and we may look back on this and think that was the moment the WWE came back.

Overall a great great Raw, one of my favorite in recent months. HHH was classic destroying the titontron, and he had a great match with Snitsky. I didnt like the midgets as i feel it is just unclassy but i very much enjoyed the two major spots!

and i love the way the announceteam was silent!!! great great way to call it, there are no words that can describe that. (Don West should take notes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back