• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Push one, Release one

Push Chris Masters:
Chris Masters is still releatively young compared to guys like ABD, Sheamus, Wade Barrett and so on who are all in their 30's, while Chris is only 28. He has a great look, for those who watched him when he was a pro on NXT, he has a pretty good personality. Been with WWE for a decent amount of time between his first run and his current, and he's simply too good for Superstars. At one point, this guy defeated Shawn Michaels. And recently he could barely defeat Curt Hawkins! I like him, a lot of people like him, I say Masters stays, also everyone loves the Masterlock.

Release Curt Hawkins
Guy defines boring, with a decent look. I get that some people will be a bit butthurt, especially since he gave such a teary goodbye to Edge on YouTube and he's a former Edgehead, but at the same time, he can't entertain me. His microphone skills are lacking, no he's not a half bad wrestler, and as I said he has a decent look, but it isn't enough to carry him anywhere. This guy needs to be released, spend sometime on the indies, maybe land a job with TNA, try something fresh there and then come back if he improves. But currently, sending him back to FCW wouldn't work and neither would keeping him on WWE TV.

I would push Tyler Reks and I would release R-Truth.

the reason for R-Truth is that he is boring and the what's up theme doesn't suit him and being using it since TNA.

Tyler Reks has potential in the WWE.

Push - Chris Masters - he has shown improvement over the years and I think he is ready to be an upper mid card talent, if not a main eventer

Release - JTG - without Cryme Tyme, JTG really doesnt have a niche anymore. He's become lost in the shuffle and is a constant jobber for all the talent in the back.

Push: Chris Masters
Chris was a monster when he debuted, he was IC champion, we know he is main event material.
Release: JTG
Same as jellmoo,
Shad was much better, and since they split, most of the time JTG lost

PUSH
i would love to see Ryder, Yoshi, and Chris Masters all get pushed to the next level, i've liked Masters ever since his debut, and was equally excited when he returned to the WWE

RELEASE
as for people i wouldn't miss...sorry jtg, liked you with shad but solo just doesn't do it for me, and why they never let them have a tag title run..no idea
others i could do without...primo not the same without carlito

Push JTG. Believe it or not, he CAN wrestle. And he CAN cut a promo, maybe not the best promo but he is better than Jeff Hardy's heel promos. Watch some of his Pre-WWE matches & early Cryme Tyme matches, he's not to bad in the ring. Drop the "Yo Yo Yo Yo" & the black-stereotype gimmick & give him something else. Personally I'd turn him heel & drop the black comedy antics. No more "Brooklyn Brooklyn!" entrance music either, give him some hard hitting Nas or old school Tupac. Push him to winning the tag team titles with R-Truth (Truth would be on RAW but JTG would be on SD). after they win the titles finally, they defend their titles after a few weeks. During these few weeks JTG gets more matches & TV time. He goes over guys like Drew McIntyre, Chris Masters, Tyler Reks & even some RAW guys. During their tag titles defense, JTG turns heel by turning on Truth, causing them to lose the titles. Afterwards, JTG cuts a promo on R-Truth basically saying "Everybody has their dreams, but your dreams are getting in the way of mine. You've been in world title matches before & number one contender matches but I haven't!". JTG goes on to win the IC title & gets more TV time. I don't know if I'd push him to World title matches but maybe.

Release Primo. At least the other guys on this list get tv time even if it us only Superstars & NXT. Before his match with Sin Cara, I didn't even know he still existed. The last time I saw him was when I went to RAW in my hometown of Buffalo (YEAH!!! GO SABRES!!!) where he tagged with Zack Ryder to lose to Santino & Kozlov.

Release
Yoshi Tatsu - no japanese wrestler has ever been successful in the WWE (tajiri wasn't that bad though) and I didn't mean this to be racist I meant to say that the Japanese style doesn't work well in the WWE and foreigners always have trouble on the mic so it's very hard for them to connect with the fans. That being said, why is Yoshi on the roster?

Primo - Carlito was charismatic and athletic enough to be a main event heel or face, he could've been where Alberto Del Rio is now. Knowing this and looking at Primo just makes me so upset because Primo sucks and has no charisma, he was only good when he was giving the hot tag to Carlito

Push
Zack Ryder - I don't think anyone disagrees but if you do please watch ECW in 2009 or the Z True Long Island Story on YouTube. This guy simply oozes charisma and he can really go in the ring. I really think he could work equally well as a heel or face but either way that should easily bring him into the midcard and maybe into the main event.

Tyson Kidd - Ever since I heard this guy was first signed to FCW with his best friend Teddy Hart I was excited to see him become a star like his fellow Dungeon graduate Bret Hart. He definitely has the in ring ability, although he doesn't get a lot of mic time whenever he does have it he makes the most of it and if they pushed him he could be the next Punk in terms of being a 6' great in-ring worker whose solid on the mic

to anyone saying anything other than push zack ryder: i hate you.

i respect your opinions, but i hate you..

I guess you're gonna hate me then;)

Push: I'm torn between Curt Hawkins and Yoshi Tatsu. Both have shown that they can have *****matches. Yoshi is unique and I'm kinda disappointed that he hasn't been a champion. He could be a great midcard champ. Hawkins could very well take Edge's place in the new era.

Release: Three way tie between Zack Ryder, DH Smith, and Tyler Reks.
Zack Ryder: I still don't get what's so great about the dude. He's a joke. He's no better than Santino and "Lebron James. All hype no substance."-Shad.
DH Smith: I realized when the Hart Dynasty split, he's not that good on his own. He has sucked on the mic the few times we've heard him, and he's a hard OK in the ring.
Tyler Reks: He's just interesting looking. That's the only compliment he's ever recieved, and he has nothing going for him.

Push- JTG. I think he could be a huge star if they pushed and used him right. And he could possibly bring in a whole nother type of fan if they push him to main event status. He also isn't bad on the mic and is pretty good in ring (he is atleast in my opinion better than R-Truth, and he's fighting for the gold this month)

Release- David Hart Smith. What the hell has he done since he arrived? nothing but wear out Tyson Kidd's shoulders from him carrying his ass the whole time. Now that they are done, DHS should be too. Many people say Primo but I think Primo has improved. Hopefully he'll continue to and get a chance to do something.

Push Trent Baretta. Give him a tag partner and build him up as a tag competitor, then have him turn on his partner and give him a singles push into the midcard, most likely IC Title picture. The guy has charisma, the look, and the in-ring ability, the only thing missing is recognition. We could have the next Edge on our hands with Trent, and he's very young, only 24 at this point.

Release the Usos. Why? Because they've never done anything ever. They debut as a heel trio with Tamina and never won the titles - they're already past their WWE prime and nobody will ever take them seriously.

PUSH: Zack Ryder

Zack Ryder has money written all over him. He may just have some of the most potential in the WWE all together. He is a good in-ring worker, he has loyal and dedication to his company, he is only twenty-five with a bright future ahead of him, and is possibly one of the most charismatic wrestlers in the WWE. He has over 10,000 subscribers to his Youtube channel with his own show (Z! True Long Island Story), selss out merchandise, gets decent pops/heat when he appears, and has been liked by over 7,000 people on Facebook. Face it: the kid is charismatic, can work a match with great in-ring psychology, and has the ability to draw: it's time for a push.

RELEASE: D.H. Smith

This guy is possibly one of the least charismatic men in the company. All I've seen in the ring from him is a pretty suplex and slam. He has no momentum and little fan support, I haven't seen him work a stick worth anything, and he basically fails at WWE. He would be mediocre at best and worth keeping if only in a tag team, and since he has been broken up with Kidd, I see no reason why the dead weight shouldn't be dropped.

Push: Zack Ryder

He has all the talent in the world. Great mic skills, charismatic, great look. Good in ring ability. Can be a solid midcarder.

Release: DH Smith

Who? We haven't seen him on tv in forever, no big loss. Nothing special about him.

Push:
Trent Baretta(This guy could have a bright future, maybe draft him to raw)

Tyler Reks(This guy deserves the world champion)

Zack Ryder(Team him up with zack ryder, or wwe could do something with dzp, give them the tag team titles)

Chris Masters(This guy has been in the wwe since 2006 (i think) and has never won a championship. I think this guy should go for the world heavyweight champion. i mean look at the size of this guy)

Curt Hawkins(Team him up with Zack Ryder or something, send him to raw? As also someone said above, he could replace edge on smackdown)

Primo(Primo has very impressed me on raw. After his match against Sin Cara, he was actually pretty close to win)

Not So sure about:
DH Smith( DH Smith, havent seen this guy for a while, but not so sure about)
Jey Uso(Keep one Uso, Or Disbanned them, Draft jimmy to smackdown)
Yoshi Tatsu(Draft this guy to smackdown and well see how things go)
Tyson Kidd( What happened to his bodyguard?)
JTG(I dont know about jtg but since cryme tyme disbanned he has turned into a jobber)

Release:
Jimmy Uso(Keep one uso, or make them win tag team titles)

Out of the list given I see only afew people who should stay, first off the Push

Chris Masters: Push him into the Main Event and make him the new Edge, Put the WHC on him, Have him take it off of Alberto Dal rio. Honestly a feud between these two would go over well in my eyes.

Zack Ryder: I think he would make a good mid card champ, Put him in the ring fighting for the IC belt.

Yoshi Tatsu: Same as Zack Ryder.

Tyler Reks: Put him into the WHC picture.

Release: I know it's push one release one but the rest need to go.

Curt Hawkins: No Talent

David Hart Smith: Overrated.

Jimmy and Jey Uso: Underused, send down to FCW

JTG: No Talent.

Primo: This guy is just plain bad.

Trent Barreta: A nobody

Tyson Kid: He's nothing with out DHS.

Chris Masters: Definitely should be pushed

Curt Hawkins: Who? Does he clean Vince's private jet?

David Hart Smith: He has charisma I would say, he was great on commentary with Tyson Kidd

Jimmy and Jey Uso: Don't release, they are only lacking a tag division, they could be great

JTG: I don't think he should be released, just repackaged

Primo: He has awesome music, he should live forever :D

Trent Barreta: Has great potential

Tyler Reks: Looks like Predator, that is enough to keep him around for me

Tyson Kidd: I would reform the Hart Dynasty, the singles push never happened

Yoshi Tatsu: See Primo, also is very unique and very entertaining to watch

Zack Ryder: Quite indifferent, if something can happen with him, great, but I won't lose sleep either way

Have a nice day :)

Push - Tyler Reks - The guy has a good look and appears to be decent enough in the ring. I would personally like to see him in a tag team with a more flashy talker. He could be the muscle of the team

Release - Primo - the guy does absolutely nothing for me what so ever.

Push: Zack Ryder - for just about every reason already mentioned on here. The guy has "it" and the WWE needs to figure that out. Piper took him out at WrestleMania with a coconut... maybe they could bring the Rowdy One back to allow Zack some instant heat & credibility by taking out a legend.

Push: Evan Bourne - Sure he's already on Raw, but now it's time for him to step up and start winning on Raw.

Release: Alicia Fox. Worst. Diva. Ever. and that's saying something.
Release: Hornswoggle. They could show Zack's Long Island Stories in the space that Hornswoggle wastes on tv.

Push: Mason Ryan. Batista 2.0 Capitalize on his limited English and just have him give angry promos where he destroys everything.

Release: David Otunga. Send the "A-List" on a one-way ticket back home. He's boring to watch, and vanilla on the mic.

Push: The Usos. Bring back the tag division on one show or the other. There are enough teams that could be cobbled together to be viable for the one belt that remains.

Release: JTG. I didn't even realize he was still with the company.

PUSH-

ADR- I know he is being pushed already but I believe he could be pushed harder because he has already main evented in some ways at WM (despite it being the first match). Alberto has the potential to be a future hall of famer, no joke, I say push this guy even harder than he is now

Cody Rhodes- I say push Cody even more because he has the potential to stay with WWE for a long time plus he is steadily gaining more momentum

Kofi Kingston- I think Kofi should be given a legit shot. He feuded with Randy almost a year and a half ago and proved he could do something. I also believe his mic skills arent as bad as some people make them out to be.

Wade Barrett- They need more main eventers on SD, and I think separating The Corre would be a good thing. He proved he could hang with Cena and Orton, so they should take a chance on him

CM Punk- I think he has the potential to be the best heel over the next decade. They need to keep him in the main event and make him seem more credible without lackeys

Dolph Ziggler- he has yet to reach his full potential and he has already been world champ technically

Jack Swagger- I say turn him face and push him, and the crowd will eat it up

John Morrison- despite personal feelings towards him, I think he should already be in the main event

The Uso's- I say put them on SD, turn em face, bring back Rikishi to give them a rub and put them over with the crowd sorta the way Bret did the Hart Dynasty. I see these as potentially better tag team than the Dynasty because lets face it they were boring as hell, especially DH

R-Truth- I think he should have a heel turn, and then we could see better out of him

Ted DiBiase- I'm on the fence about him, always have been, but I do see something for some odd reason, I just cant put my finger on it. I figured Cody was shitloads better, but I see Ted as a late bloomer type

Zack Ryder- I honestly see tons of talent in this guy, but for some reason WWE doesnt...I think he is super entertaining, and I get the feeling he truly loves the business, just like someone else who just retired

RELEASED-

JTG- he doesnt appeal to pretty much anyone

Yoshi Tatsu- he cant speak English, so he is doomed for lower card...at least with Khali he has size going for him. I think Yoshi would be more suitable for Japan wrestling where entertainment isnt as important as wrestling

RETIRE- (I wanted to add this option because there are guys I think who need to step away for the sake of the youth movement)

William Regal- perhaps the greatest wrestler to never hold a world title, I will always think back fondly though

Goldust- doesnt fit in with current roster

Triple H and Undertaker- have nothing left to prove, it will certainly be a sad day though, maybe even tears shed

I would keep chris masters definately, he has strength, moves, and skills. he would be too much to just throw away. i would lose JTG, we have enough street fighters as it is ans his gimmick is stale. I would also want to keep trent barreta, he has talent but has not had much of a chance to create his own gimmick yet.

Push: Mason Ryan. Batista 2.0 Capitalize on his limited English and just have him give angry promos where he destroys everything.

Did you just say Mason Ryan has limited English? He's from Wales, neighbor to England, part of the UK. I know Welsh is a language but I'm pretty positive he speaks English.

Anyway, I'd keep Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu and that's about it. The rest either suck or are completely boring with no character to speak of.

I AM on the fence however with Tyler Reks and DHS. Reks has a great look, but hasn't really gotten a chance to show much. I'd give him more time to see if he can make it work. If he still manages to get the same reaction with a little push, he's gone too. DHS.....the guy isn't a horrible wrestler at all, but he's very very boring. He needs to come up with something, a character, a gimmick, a new look. He has great size and decent abilities. If he can't figure something out soon, I'd can him too.

Id push Chris Masters, he has great ability in my eyes. Id like to see Chris become face, and to get into a fued with Sheamus for the united states championship.

PUSH

Zack Ryder. Good in-ring skills for those wanting wrestling, good mic skills for those who think Vince's ditching 'wrestling' from the WWE is a good move. The WWE is dropping the ball big-time on him, as enthusiastic as he is; this is their chance to pick that ball and give him a solid mid-card push.

John Morrison. Is that a phenomenal push to repeated WWE title contentions, with a feud with Sheamus and prominent spots in battle royales, ebbing fast? In my opinion, they should push him once more, if they aren't already.

Evan Bourne. Damn it if I need to say anything about him.

RELEASE

Drew McIntyre. If you're ever seen Drew walk down the ramp, you'll know why.

Ted DiBiase. For the love of God lineage ain't anything.

JTG. Everything about him went away with the disbanding of Cryme Tyme.

Push Primo, He can wrestle his ass off. Let him have a go with guys like Christian, Rey Mysterio, etc, and throw the IC title at them.

Wherever Tajiri, Jimmy Wang Yang, Sho Funaki, and Taka Michinoku are at is where the fuck they need to send Yoshi Tatsu. SMH. His name sounds like a Tekken character and he looks like an unmasked Power Ranger.

LOL at Primo being great and Tajiri, Taka and Jimmy Yang being bad...that's a funny amusing opinion right there...

I'd definitely push Ryder...move him to Smackdown and have him play the comedic heel character on the upper mid-card...I like Ryder but I don't think he's a main event guy...but he can at least be Smackdown's answer to Santino

I'd also push any real tag teams left...although that would boil down to Slater & Gabriel, Santino & Kozlov and The Usos...and really only Slater & Gabriel are great...Santino and Kozlov are funny enough but pretty bad in the ring and The Usos...they just bore me to tears..

Primo and JTG haven't really been that needed or interesting since their respective tag partners left so they can be dropped with no real penalty.

Push - Zack Ryder
Zack Ryder is great, if you watched him when he was in ECW he had in ring talent and still has very good in ring talent, he has charisma, he has mic skills and can easily become a fan favorite.. He is already a fan favorite and he doesn't even get much air time on RAW and is a heel. Many people would love him if he got a major push.
Maybe WWE will realise he is great during the next draft?
Get him off Superstars, transfer him from RAW to Smackdown during the WWE draft and turn him into a face. He was good friends with Edge so maybe he could do something on Smackdown relating to that? But I doubt it because Christian is doing the feud with Del Rio that involves Edge.
If not the WHC run, make him Intercontinental Champion.

Release - Yoshi Tatsu
When have we ever seen him speak english? He hasn't got mic skills, noone really cares for him during matches and he is jobbing on superstars. I hardly watch his matches so I wouldn't have a clue if he has in ring talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back