Cesaro & Jimmy vs Tyson & Jey

BRAT

Dark Match Winner
I came with a great idea yesterday that would freshen up the tag division.

Jey Uso is out and it seems that Kidd is out too.

My idea is to have Cesaro and Jimmy team up and give them the title around August. Then,when Jey and Kidd return they form a team against their former partners claiming that they were betrayed. Soon after,they earn a title shot and when it comes to the match, the Usos reunite and turn on their partners, super kicking them and turning heels. The match ends via DQ and they retain the titles. Meanwhile, Cesaro and Kidd form again the top face team.

After that, Cesaro is scheduled to take on Jimmy with the speculation that the one who wins,takes the titles for his team. If you want to establish them as a heel team,have Jey interfere and win the titles.
Even though these teams have feuded again in the early 2015,this would be more interesting.
Moreover,we have been asking for a heel turn for the Usos and it could happen.
Thereby,if Cesaro teams up with Jimmy ,it will keep them relevant and utilized.
And finally,this is a concept that has never done before,right?

What is your opinion?
Could this storyline really work?

I can't actually remember an angle like this being done before, anyone?

Would have actually been better back in a the day with a proper tag team.

I don't think it's a great idea. I would've reunited the Real Americans back with Zeb Colter returning as well. Because Zeb Colter was a great mouth piece who wasn't given a chance up to his mark. He had cut some great promos during the feud between Jack Swagger and Rusev.

And naturally Cesaro and Jack Swagger had some good chemistry in the ring albeit not as great as Cesaro and Kidd but They're a solid tag team who can have multiple title reigns!

Cheers!!

There's no point in Cesaro teaming with an USO, just use Cesaro as a mid card talent to give Ryback a credible run as IC champ. As far Jimmy Uso goes, keep him on commentary so he can get comfortable on the mic. New day feuds with PTP until SummerSlam, by then Jey will be good to go, the Usos feud with Rowan and Harper to decide who fights New Day; by then Tyson should be back, and we will have PTP, Usos, New Day, Tyson and Cesaro, also Harper and Rowan going into the new year, Tag division looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back