Jey Uso Injury

It appear they were going for a 4-way tag match at Mania with the wins from Los Matadors and The New Day last week.

If Jey is unfit for Mania, which would be a massive shame, it could lead to a fun change in creative direction. I think it is a shame they announced the injury. Why not have Cesaro injury him back stage and 'take him out of Mania'. I would love to have seen Cesaro & Kidd vs Uso's at Extreme Rules in a gimmick match and this would have been the perfect set up.

My guess it PTP's will be in an elimination match vs Cesaro & Kidd, New Day and Los Matadors.

Its gonna be a three way battle between The tag Champs, Los Matadores and The New day for the title. The match won't be disappointing I hope. Yet its a bad time for the Usos to miss the big stage!!

But I'm glad that we aren't getting the six man mixed tag match featuring the divas show..

Cheers!

It appear they were going for a 4-way tag match at Mania with the wins from Los Matadors and The New Day last week.

If Jey is unfit for Mania, which would be a massive shame, it could lead to a fun change in creative direction. I think it is a shame they announced the injury. Why not have Cesaro injury him back stage and 'take him out of Mania'. I would love to have seen Cesaro & Kidd vs Uso's at Extreme Rules in a gimmick match and this would have been the perfect set up.

My guess it PTP's will be in an elimination match vs Cesaro & Kidd, New Day and Los Matadors.

PTP is in the battle royal match. The go home show is next week so it's too late to build them up as a legit threat for the titles. They should have been in this match in the first place. Los Matadores can't be taken seriously. They need to go back to being Primo and Epico.

PTP is in the battle royal match. The go home show is next week so it's too late to build them up as a legit threat for the titles. They should have been in this match in the first place. Los Matadores can't be taken seriously. They need to go back to being Primo and Epico.

I have to agree, the only legitimate threat to Kidd and Cesaro where the Uso's. Los Matadores is a joke of a team. Both are good wrestlers, but their gimmick has worn itself out.

No time is a good time to get injured, but a couple of weeks before Mania is probably the worst time of the year. Wonder what Jimmy Uso will do now? Probably be thrown into the Andre the Giant Battle Royal.

Horrible timing for the Uso's and it looks like the New day and Los Matadores are getting the rub because of the injury. I also believe the match will be good, but it's hard to believe Kidd & Cesaro will not retain at WM31. No one believes in the New Day or Los Matadores.

This sucks. It really is a low blow to the team with WrestleMania right around the corner. I might be one of the few people around these boards that actually rates the Usos really highly. Sure, they had a good run as Champions but they are as close to a decent tag team in the WWE as we are likely to get at the moment. They might not have did the business at Mania and reclaimed the Championships but it would have been a decent match and a good test for Cesaro and Kidd.

And one had to worry about what happens with Jimmy Uso too? Hopefully he'll get a little run on his own with Naomi as a valet or something. Lets simply hope that he isn't just forgot about for a few months.

It's really a bummer for the guys who have been THE constant in the tag division the last two years. Many people bitch and moan about them but honestly those same people complain about lack of tag teams when the division hits dry spells. They work tremendously hard and it's a shame they won't make the WM card or even the pre-show if that's what the match was destined for. I don't wanna see the matadores or new day in that match. Considering there was a legit feud between TBRC and Uso's they could have got a cage match or something at Mania, would have been a good way to showcase WWE's best tag teams. Hope he heals up and gets back soon because the division is getting sparse as it is.

It does suck, but it also opens up a spot for a "special" team or debut... We could easily see an NXT team step in there, being given "their shot", perhaps Neville and Balor. Rikishi isn't a bad shout for a sub if needed but to be honest it now screams 6 man tag if needed with the wives involved...

As for Jimmy Uso, put him in the Battle Royale and see how he can go on his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back