• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People that I fucking hate!

I know at least 2 people with felonies on their records that found jobs... I mean, if you rob a bank, you're not gonna get a job as a teller... Or if you stole 3000.00, you won't be at the top of a list of potential cashiers, but a felony doesn't mean NOBODY will hire you....

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2136835]Really?

You just came on here, said you sell weed, are a convicted felon, and admit to collecting welfare. You want fucking sympathy or a fucking reason why you're an idiot? The welfare thing isn't what I was pissed about, it's the other stupid shit... You think threatening to kick someones ass (Assault and Battery was your felony? Way to go... prove you're "Nature's D-Student") is really that cool online?

Lets see: Convicted Felon... Selling weed... Living on government money... Why don't you fake a fall in Wal Mart and collect disability? Would probably make you less of a douche if you made your living that way... The fact that you're actually trying to justify it makes you that much more ignorant, to steal a line from you. I don't have anything against you personally, but seriously? I can't believe you would try and justify that as a reason to sit at home and do jack shit. People hire felons, it's not a myth, but giving up and taking that as a final answer to your problems is a fucking cop-out...So Fuck YOU, Nate.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I'm just going to let you have this one. The only thing I'm really going to take issue with is the "Way to go... prove you're "Nature's D-Student" Thing. My ex stepfather choked my mother, I went to his parents house and as he was getting into his truck, I proceeded to pull up and beat the ever living shit out of him. I f that makes me a bad person, or ignorant in your eyes, then you're not someone who's opinion holds any merit in my eyes whatsoever.

I'm a manager at an arbys and my two best workers are convicted felons. When I interview people that are convicted felons I ask what happened and if they didn't murder ne1 or rob a fast food place and everything else looks good I give em a chance.

There's nothing wrong with selling a lil bit of weed to get by either but hopefully that's not all ya ever want to do

the economy is so bad right now we haven't hired any1 in the past 8 months because are business is so bad and our labor is so high whenever some1 quits or gets fired anymore we don't even replace them

Why sell marijuana? Its a well known facts selling crack, cocaine, heroin and pills will make your stacks bigger.

Dude, I'm just going to let you have this one. The only thing I'm really going to take issue with is the "Way to go... prove you're "Nature's D-Student" Thing. My ex stepfather choked my mother, I went to his parents house and as he was getting into his truck, I proceeded to pull up and beat the ever living shit out of him. I f that makes me a bad person, or ignorant in your eyes, then you're not someone who's opinion holds any merit in my eyes whatsoever.

Well, then for that comment, I will apologize. In my defense, you never once specified WHY, so you can't expect me to be psychic. I only went off of what you said. As far as I'm concerned, that's a very good reason to pull a felony. I'm surprised you showed enough restraint not to kill the prick. That being said, all I meant was, with a felony on your record, maybe flippin' weed isn't the smartest thing. That is all.

Why sell marijuana? Its a well known facts selling crack, cocaine, heroin and pills will make your stacks bigger.

that may be but it also increases your chance of

A: Being killed on the job

or

B: Spending the rest of your life in prison

Neither one sounds very appealing. I already have the plans set up to be a marijuana farmer once they get off their ass and legalize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back